Chapter 4: Los Angeles, CA

(Niall's POV)

The crowd was so massive tonight. You could barely hear, even through our in-ears. There is nothing like the feeling of performing in front of thousands and thousands of people. I was still buzzing off of the performance when we all gathered in the sitting room of our suite.

“How was that boys” Zayn said while coming down from the buzz of the performance

“That was absolutely incredible” Louis answered

“I love LA” harry replied

“That was thrilling” Liam said with a huge grin

“It was pretty cool” I said not as hyped up any more.

The boys looked at me.

“I’m a bit tired you guys” I said giving a fake yawn that became a real one in a matter of seconds.

“We are too, but you cannot say that you did not enjoy that performance” Liam retorted.

“Oh no, I did very much enjoy it, guys its LA. Of course I did” I said giving a genuine smile.

This seemed to satisfy the boys so they dropped the subject.

“So what are you guys going to do now?” Liam asked while plopping on the couch next to me.

“I think I’m gonna Skype perrie, see how she is. God I miss her” Zayn said giving a wanting sigh at the end. Then he got up and went to his room.

“You get her slugger” Liam said while kicking out his feet

“I think I’m just gonna head on to do more sight-seeing” harry said while standing up and stretching.

“But it’s…11:45 at night!” Liam said in a shocked tone.

“Don’t worry ill have the tour guide with me, you coming Lou?” Harry asked turning to Lou”

“No, I think I’m gonna go off to the room to chat with El” Louis said looking at his phone

“Okay then, guess I’m off by maself” harry said in a defeated tone.

“Fine I'll come with you, I’ll call el when we get back.” Lou said while standing up as well. Harry clapped his hands like a little girl and then they were both out the door.

Trying to avoid Liam asking me, I asked him “what are you doing?”

He had his phone up and he’d been on there since he asked the question.

“I’m on twitter, I wanted to see the fans reactions to the show tonight” he said without looking up.

After a moment of silence I had to ask. “Well…” I looked to him “what did they think?”

“Oh, I’m so sorry…” he said. “So far they have loved it.”

“Seriously li, what did you think they were going to say?” I said while smiling.

“I don’t know. Sometimes it’s hard to tell”

“Really?” I asked in an exasperated tone.

“Yea, what are you going to do tonight?” Liam asked while turning to face me.

“Um…” I felt myself blush. “I was thinking about calling this girl I met.”

A smirk was forming to Liam’s face.

“A girl huh? Is she nice?”

“Yea, she really cool”

“Where did you meet her?”