Chapter 7: July 1st

Bold and Italics is my tweet or DM (for my POV only)

Bold is the other persons DM (for my POV only)

other persons tweet (for my POV only)

(Keyanna POV)

My alarm went off again. I jumped up, which wasn’t a good idea because I really couldn’t breathe. After taking a second to find my breath I shut off my alarm. I seriously think my phone has something against me. That’s the second time the damn thing woke me up from an amazing dream.

I checked the clock on my bedside table and it read 11 am, so I finally got out of bed after a huge sigh. There is no way I was going to be able to talk or even text Niall after that dream. I rubbed the side of my neck and immediately closed my eyes for a second.

 What happened in the dream all felt so real. I could feel his lips on my body. I could feel his hand on my back pulling me in closer. I even felt the grip he had on my hips. I lowered the waist to my shorts because at this point I actually could feel a twinge of pain. Sure enough I had dark bruises that were so obviously finger shaped. I tilted my head in confusion.

“What the hell is going on” I mumbled under my breath.

I then thought to check massage oil that I had in my wardrobe. Completely closed, still never opened. Then a thought struck me and I ran to my bedside dresser to check the condom pack. There were still only two missing (not exactly missing because I know exactly where they are). I just needed to calm down.

I mean I could say that I have never had a wet dream about Niall, but I would so obviously be lying. I mean come on the boy is damn sexy, but this one was just too real. It was like I could actually feel everything.

There was no way that I’m going to be able to talk to him let alone text him. So I decided I would go a day without texting Niall. So I called in a personal day on my vet job; I already had my cashier job off. I jumped on my bed and opened my laptop. I signed into my twitter. The last two tweets that I sent was the day of the concert and then one literally as it ended, while I was waiting to leave out of my row.

June 22: 2NITE IS THE NITE I GET TO C @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson AND @zaynmalik IN CONCERT…SUPER FREAKIN PUMPED

June 22: THE CONCERT WAS AMAZAYN, SO HAPPY THAT I GOT TO EXPERIENCE THIS :)

That was 10 days ago. It’s not like me to be away from twitter for that long; I guess that’s what happens when you start talking to your idol.

It truly was weird to me. I had to tweet and/or DM this girl I ‘met’ through 1D. Her name is Canan and we kind of became really fast friends.

I have not tweeted or DM’d @Cuni__ in about 10 days…THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE :(

A minute later my tweet was favorite and retweeted. Then I had a new interaction notification.

@kwestleo OMG ! I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT :O Baby, miss you xxx she replied.

@Cuni__ MISS YOU TOO LOVE :) 

@kwestleo :)

We then went to DMing.

aww, how are you sunshine? she DM’d me first

im actually really gud, u will neva blieve who I met?!?!?!?!?! 

omg, who? 

NIALL FREAKING HORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!