Chapter 12: Day Off

Sorry guys.

I know its been like 3 years since I updated.

But i've been so busy with work...

well that and I'm super lazy.

#sorrynotsorry

well, Enjoy this filler chapter

its super short

(Niall’s POV)

I have been smiling non-stop since Keyanna made her decision.

She would be coming to see me on the last night of our tour. Granted, she will be bringing her best friend, but as long as I got to see her and she was happy then I’m okay with it.

I haven’t been able to tell the boys what’s going on because they left for break.

It was odd when they told me because Harry normally comes to L.A. when we have tour breaks while Louis flies to Doncaster to talk with his footie coach, and Zayn goes under the radar and hangs with Perrie, who happens to be in L.A. for tour rehearsals.

But I wouldn’t question it. They have their own lives.

Doesn’t mean I didn’t miss them though. When you spend all your time with someone you tend to grow attached.

Luckily Liam decided to stay with me during break since his family was still here. We decided to do a bit of what we both enjoyed. That morning we did what I enjoyed first, golfing.

We went to a private 9 hole course and sent the better part of a day up there. I was decent at the game, Harry and I golfed quite a lot, but Liam. Liam was absolute shit at the game. Let’s just say the end score was me with -4 and Liam with +29. It was absolutely ace to watch.

After sitting through his complaints of it being too hot, and having to walk far we were sitting in the hotel room getting ready for a night out in one of the hottest clubs of L.A.

“Liam, are you about finished?” I yelled towards the bathroom while flicking through channels on the television.

“Yea just put on my new trainers. Aren’t they sick?” Liam asks as he walks towards me.

“Nice. Are those the new Givenchy ones?” I ask.

“Yup. Came in yesterday.” Liam says with a proud grin.

“Do you really want to wear those to go out right now? I mean what if someone gets sick on them or…I don’t know you step in waste or…scuff them?” I list off.

“I think I’m capable of at least one sick free night.” Liam looks at me.

“Okay but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I say while already planning dance moves in my head.

The club was packed, and hot.

“Perfect.” I said to myself.

Seeing as we are in L.A. nobody really cares that we are famous. There were four or five girls that did stop me and Liam to ask for pictures but we don’t mind it too much.

After being so wound up from shows- which are amazing- it’s nice to relax and sweat it out.

“Shake it, Break it, Make it bounce”

Iggy’s song boomed through the atmosphere and consequently my body.

I’m no professional dancer but I think I can handle myself on the dance floor.