fire

*this entire chapter is from Chris's POV*

Lørdag 8:47

The sun light creeped through the curtains of my room, I woke up about ten minutes ago, Taytum was still asleep I admired her beauty . The way her skin glows in the sunlight, I slowly traced circles on her exposed skin. I just want to make her mine no one else can have her but me. My phone went off I slowly grabbed it trying not to wake Taytum, it was a message from William.

From Williaman to Christ-off-er - You can bring Taytum home today or if you want she can spend the day with you. You have my blessing to take her on a date. But if you try to make any sexual move on her I will cut your dick off.

To Williaman - Thanks bro & I won't try to get her in bed.

From Williaman to Christ-off-er - You better not get her into bed. Read at 9:05

"Morning" I turned to see Taytum stretching "Hey, morning" I said. "So um want so breakfast?" I suggested, she nodded eagerly. I took out pancake mix and some bacon. I placed two pans on the stove then placed the bacon in one pan and the pancake mix in the other I took out a pair of tongs and a pancake spatula. "So, your parents are ever home?" I turned to Taytum sitting on the counter, damn she looked so fucking hot I just want to make out with her right now I went over to Taytum and kissed her slowly she moaned a little causing me to take her shirt off as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Chris?" Taytum voice brought me back to reality, I was just day dreaming "Oh yeah they bought me this apartment because they travel a lot for business well that's what they tell me." I answered placing the pancakes on a plate. I let the bacon cook while walking over to the fridge to get the syrup , "So do you want coffee or juice?" I asked and looked over my shoulder to see Taytum starring "O-oh um coffee yeah coffee is fine" she looked away from me, I smirked to myself due to her actions. "Vanilla flavoring or creamer?" I asked her eyes lit up "Vanilla please" she nodded her head eagerly.

We began to eat our breakfast Taytum moaned at the taste of the pancake and bacon together she looked so beautiful she's so different, like different from the girls that throw themselves at me, the girls that I treat as toys. "Uh hey Taytum do you wanna hangout today?" I asked looking up at her she stopped chewing her food and gulped it down. "Yeah sure" she answered "I just need to change I don't want to wear the same outfit." she chuckled.

Lørdag 12:55

From Fuckboy Christoffer to Mami Taytum - Outside Read at 12:55

From Williaman to Christ-off-er - You better not get her into bed Schistad.

To Williaman - Promise I won't. Read at 12:57

A few minutes later Taytum came down with a simple but cute outfit she looked gorgeous as always. She hopped into my G-Wagon "Nice car" she commented I looked over at her a smirked "Thanks a beauty isn't it?" I said knowing she loves to brag about her G-Wagon she scoffed at my comment "Actually my G-Wagon is a true beauty just like me" she flipped her hair looking over at me. "You're not wrong about one part." I said starting the car "And that part is?" Taytum asked, "That you're beautiful" I answered driving off.

The Weekend was playing quietly in the background drove to TUNCO I looked over at Taytum she was starting at me and quickly looked away "Take a picture it'll last long" she scoffed "That is the most cliché line I ever heard" .

It was currently 13:28 we made it to our destination we got a simple meal and drinks it was raining outside and it made the air colder we got a simple lunch which Taytum beat me to pay this isn't a date but a simple hangout it can be a date maybe it is a date well maybe maybe not I honestly don't know. "I love this place" Taytum spoke as she ate her meal I simply smiled at her. "So how's Russ?" I took a bite of my meal, Taytum answered "It's ok vilde is too obsessed with my brother which needs to for sure stop because Noora and William BELONG together." I laughed at how she emphasized "Belong" (a/n tbh i'm so like Taytum who wouldn't be?) "So you think your brother should go with Noora?" I asked "Uh ja of course they do are you blind?" she answered. Oh Taytum you really are something else.

17:38
We were currently at the park just messing around Taytum was yelling to stop since she was using boots, I grabbed her by the waist pulled her into my "Chris seriously?" she was tense for a little bit but slowly relaxed I rest my head on her shoulder standing here like this it felt so right I loved it. "Chris that tickles" Taytum giggled I kissed her neck playfully and gave her butterfly kisses Taytum giggled even more, this felt right like this was meant to be.

We were swinging on the swing having small conversation watching as the sun goes down and the moon light shine bright complementing Taytum's beauty, honestly in any light she is beautiful, her laugh the way her eyes light up it was beautiful. "Let's dance" I suggested taking one of Taytum's hand in mine no one was at the park only Taytum and I. We swayed slowly under the moonlight I tucked a the hair that was in her face behind her ear the silence was quite pleasing no kids screaming nor parents screaming it was peaceful. I looked down at Taytum who was already looking up at me she looked the other way blushing. I put my hand on her cheek and caressed it Taytum looked at me leaning up to me as I leaned down our lips met and it felt so right they say you may feel sparks but I felt fireworks I knew this moment would end but Taytum is Mine no one else can have her but me. Before anything could go any further I pulled away "I don't want to force you into doing anything you don't want to do" I answered truthfully she simply nodded looking down at her feet. "Come on I'll drop you home".

It was 19:29 Taytum was about to exit the car till she kissed me I was in shock for a moment but kissed back, she pulled away a few seconds later I already miss her lips on mine "Thank you for today Chris I loved it" she was exiting the car "Goodnight Schistsad" she winked before entering the building. 

*******************

Taytum and Chris KISSED well I know that because I'm the author duh lol but what should their ship name be? Taytoffer? Or?? Comment below what their ship name should be!! As always I hoped you enjoyed this chapter from Chris's POV which was kinda hard to write but I got through ! Ok next update might be either tonight or tomorrow !

-Renity