tolv bonus scene

How this chapter was suppose to end

Ah, cliché romantic comedy movies don't you love them? Anytime their either ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend is going to move they come rushing in saying "I'm sorry, I love you" all that crap. Well I hope Chris does that, I just told him goodbye and he almost. Almost said I love you, yet he didn't say it. So I'm here with my luggage walking in leaving Chris to stand in the same spot, I sighed maybe he doesn't feel the same way anymore. "Fuck it" Chris yelled and ran into the airport and spun Taytum around and crashed his lips on hers as they mold together perfectly. "I love you" Chris said in between kisses "I love you Taytum Alexa Magnusson" Chris said as he rest his forehead on mine. "I love you Christoffer Schistad" as I pulled him into another kiss.

*Holy water needed you've been warned* *Really you can turn back now* *I seriously warned you* *Please* *Okay I'm going to hell.* *Wrap it before you tap it*

Chris quickly and hastily opened his apartment door, he grabbed Taytum by the waist and pulled her in for a kiss it was filled with lust and need, slowly their clothes came off as they made their way toward Chris's bedroom. Taytum fell on her back onto Chris's bed as he crawled onto of her. His head dipped into the crook of her neck as Taytum tilted it to the side allowing Chris more access. He slowly licked a bold strip on her neck and nipped on her sweet spot causing Taytum to run her hands into Chris's hair and moan quietly. He trailed kisses down her neck to the valley of her breast leaving love bites each of them keeping eye contact with Taytum as he slowly lowered himself until he was at her pants, Taytum gave the nod of approval. Pulling her pants down in a swift motion along with her underwear cause Taytum to gasp at the sudden action as Chris chuckled he began to suck on her clit and pumped one finger into her Taytum moaned Chris's name out of pleasure as she began to clench her walls around his finger which made him slip another finger in as Taytum moaned louder. Soon after she came down from her high she stood up and got on her knee's taking Chris's length into her hands pumping it slowly as she kitten licked the pre-cum. Chris groaned when she took him past her lips causing her eyes to water a little and repeated the action till Chris hit his climax.

Chris grabbed Taytum and placed her on the bed and grabbed a condom from his night stand.Be gentle Taytum whispered as Chris nodded and gave her a kiss as he slowly pushed himself in, Taytum gasped at his size slowly adjusting faster she mumbled as Chris picked up the pace slow fast slow fast. Her nails dragged down his back as Chris groaned at the action dipping his head down to kiss Taytum and leave more love bites.

Taytum screamed out Chris's name as she came down from her high along with Chris. Wow Taytum muttered, Chris chuckled and pulled her closer. I love you he said and kissed her forehead, I love you she said as she kissed his lips.

Slowly they both fell asleep in each others arms.

********

Well I'm going to hell.... Anyways this was how this chapter was suppose to end but oops it didn't.Also check out my sequel, I'll try to get a chapter up by Wednesday!

-Renity