tolv

Søndag 13:13

I knocked on Noora's bedroom, "Hi, I have Ice cream" I said as Noora smiled and nodded for me to come in. Pictures were scattered on the floor "So what are you doing?" I asked as I scooped a spoonful of ice cream "Throwing out shit I don't need" Noora said with a sigh. It was quiet for a little bit till Noora asked "So um when is William gonna come back?" I looked up and Noora and took the spoon out of my mouth "Um I talked to my father he should be back soon since finals are next week." I said as Noora nodded "He'll be back, that's the Magnusson run from their problems. Look at my family no look at me I ran to London for three weeks nearly a month just because I wanted to avoid Chris." I said with a light chuckle. Noora just smiled "Have hope and please please talk to Mari she doesn't bite" Noora and I laughed at my comment.

"I'll talk to Mari"

Mandag 07:47

Empty. He wasn't home yet "William come home" I whispered to myself and sighed I quickly called Chris to see if he knows anything about William returning "Hey princess what's up?" Chris answered "Hey can you um can you come over? Wi-William never um came home yet" I said as I rubbed my forearm and bit my lip in hopes he'll say yes. "Yeah, I'll be over in five so bye princess".

I heard a knock on the door, I quickly checked the peephole to see Chris so I opened the door and invited him in. We both sat on the couch as silence filled the air "Did um William so how I don't know contact you over the pass few days?" I asked to clear the awkwardness, "No and babygirl you know I would've told you" Chris answered as he pulled me onto his lap I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "I-I messed up" I mumbled into his neck I felt Chris comb through my hair "No, you tried to help as much as you could my love" I blushed at what he had said. "But why hasn't William come back?" I said as I engulfed his scent "Baby look at me" Chris said as I pulled back to look at him "You didn't messed up okay? You tried and you were helping a friend so you didn't mess up" he said. I smiled and pulled him into another hug "I love you" I whispered.

Quickly Chris pulled away, "I-I have to go" Chris said quickly as he rushed for the door "Chris n-" the door slammed. I just told Chris I loved him, "Fuck" I muttered I quickly grabbed my phone and called Noora and told her a crisis I had also called Sana.

Mandag 12:43

Now here we are sitting by the Window in silence. "Do you love him" Sana questioned, now did I love Chris? "I-I don't know I said I love you and here he goes rushing out the door" I said and sighed "Plus he's a fuckboy but he can be so caring and sweet" I added. "You love him I see it on your face you love Chris" "You shouldn't deny the fact that you love him, you should embrace it and not keep it hidden though he walked out that didn't change that you love him" Sana said. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair in frustration "Sana is right T, you love Chris" Noora said and quickly looked at the time "Oh I'm gonna go talk to Mari see you later Sana and I'll text you T" with that Noora left. I saw Chris walk by "Chris" I whispered "Go,go talk to him" Sana said as I rushed to follow Chris.

What do you do? What do you do if you see someone you love making out with their ex girlfriend? The options are to cry and run or stand there in shock. What option did I choose? Stand in shock. "Ch-Chris?" I stuttered only for them to both pull away from killing each other with their tongue. "Taytum" Chris said "Oh Taytum you're the one trying to steal my boyfriend?" Iben said with a smirk. I scoffed "No, no um I wouldn't want to be with a fuckboy who will make out with other girls while we're in a relationship. Plus I wouldn't want to hear the same lies over again." I said "Well continue on I'll be going now, enjoy each others company." I guess you can get hurt even though someone was never yours.