Chapter Eighteen: Jamin

Over the years with Aline, Jamin would see the drawings she kept of Warlock in her journal. She drew then from memory of him.
   Before Aline was even in this world, Jamin had come across the mighty Warlock. His sister, strong in her own ways, but wanted more power. She had heard many rumors of the Warlock and searched for him. When Jamin and his sister finally found him and asked to help her, he denied her. He told her No one should have more power then they are gifted with. He did not search out his gifts, but reserved them and he was grateful for them.
    After that one meeting he never saw him again, but knew Aline was raised by the same man he once meant. When she told him he had died by the hands of their own, he was horrified. He never thought his sister would reach those levels, but she did. She killed the man, Aline was raised by and she cared for him like a father.
   Aline had trouble keeping the ones she loved in her life. She had lost Warlock, her father and could very soon maybe lose him.
    When Warlock walked through the door he had such confusion on his face. He didn't know how this could be.
    Warlock walked up to Adrain and looked into his eyes and looked down at his hands to see his injuries.
   Adrain had protested and said,"If you dare touch me you evil piece of shit!"
    Warlock looked at him and said,"I'm trying to see if you are badly hurt. Your lucky you still have those hands of yours."
    Jamin finally finding his voice again saying,"Adrian don't fight it. I know him."
     Warlock looked at Jamin and said,"Jamin, it's nice to see you again. It's been a long time. I always knew you were better then your sister. Please tell me, how is my dear Aline?"
     Jamin could only smile saying,"She's amazing, just like her father. You raised her right Warlock."
    Warlock smiled and walked over to Jamin to release him from the robs around his hands. After they were off Jamin stood up to embrace the hug he got from Warlock.
    After their hug he ran over to Adrain and released him.
    Warlock now hurried saying," Come, we must not waste time. I will answer all the questions you have, but for now we must go save our beautiful Aline."