3. Edward Hardy.

A/N: This is not going to be updated really frequently, but it will probably get updated if I can't think of another chapter for a different book because I'm really in love with this plot right now.

Dedicated to FiftyShadesOfStyles for putting up with me while I was writing this chapter. p.s go check out her lovely stories, and especially Angel With a Shotgun that is based on the plot from my Christmas Oneshot! 

Well hope you enjoy this!

~Hunter xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Lou, are you alright?” Louis’ father, John, asked as he walked into his room. Louis hadn’t moved one bit since Lottie spoke to him, and that that about five hours ago.

“I guess, I don’t even know anymore.”

“Well, for starters, tell me what happened with you and Harry,” He asked as he sat down at the edge of the bed.

“How’d you know it was Harry?”

“Well, I know how much you’re in love with the kid, and the only time you ever get like this is when you two are not talking. So, now spill.”

“He may have found out the secret, and now he hates me.”

“That last part is wrong, he doesn’t hate you. He’s just upset that you didn’t tell him, he feels betrayed because you guys were at the point where you literally told each other everything and you never told him that one thing you should have done a long time ago.”

“I know, I know, I was just scared of how he would have treated me.”

“Well, maybe you thought too hard, I don’t think anything would have changed how the boy feels about you. Now, I want you to go downstairs, there is someone here for you.”

Louis’ eyebrows furrow, “Alright.”

He follows his father down that stairs and he turns the corner to go into the living room. His eyes set in on a figure hunched over on the couch.

“Harry?” His head snaps up and Louis noticed that he looks really, really drained. Harry gets off the couch and walks over to him quickly before wrapping his arms around Louis.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean what I said, I was just upset that you didn’t tell me.” Louis finally wraps his arms around Harry. They stood there for awhile until Harry moves away from him, he scratches the back of his neck, “So, um…”

“Just, don’t even talk about it. It’s in the past, that’s all that matters.”

Harry wraps his arms around Louis and picks him up off the ground. Louis then wraps his legs around his waist and nuzzled his head into Harry’s neck.

“Lou--woah, umm…” Louis’ father walked into the living room and Harry put him down. They both blushed, “Well, since you guys have made up, Harry you staying for dinner?”

“Yeah, sure.”

**

Over the next couple of days the way they acted towards each other it was like the fight never happened. Harry didn’t treat Louis differently, he treated him like his best friend.

“Lou, when’s your next concert?” Harry asked him as Louis was opening up his locker to get his books for classes after lunch.

“Well, there’s one on Friday night, why?”

“Because I want to come, can I come?”

“I don’t see there being a problem, but you will need to have a disguise though.”