Chapter Three~ Can't get you off my mind

(Still) Monday December 19,2016

Raegan's POV;

Ok so I just met Justin! I wonder if he knows who I am or not from his broadcast? Oh my god is he even hotter in person though!! He came and sat by me at lunch as I said hi. "Hey, again" he said slightly laughing. "So guys I was wondering if y'all wanted to go bowling on Friday?" Kale asked. This is going to be a perfect opportunity to meet Justin, I wish I could thank Kale so much right now. Everyone at the table starting chiming in with "I'm in!" and "Yes!". " HELLLLL YEAHHHH " Kale screamed as we all started to laugh.

Justin's POV;

Ok this is it Justin, get it together just go sit next to him. I walk over and we say hi again, conversation got pretty dull until Kale spoke. He invited all of us to go bowling on Friday, a perfect opportunity to hang with Raegan, I said "I'm in!". We all got our food and ate, them lunch was over. I'm kind of sad to leave Raegan but glad that the awkward conversation is over. The group separated and Ava and I walk to our lockers. "I know you like him" Ava said, "What, uh where did you get that from" I questioned quickly, "Oh c'mon the way you act around him, and how you blush if he says anything to you", "Ok maybe I do, maybe I don't besides that's personal", "Okay I understand, now let's get to Math before we're late" she said pulling on my arm and running down the hall. We got there and I could not believe it, I turned as quickly as possible hoping he wouldn't notice me, but sure enough he did, just great. " Heyyy Justinnn!", he walked over. "I meant to ask you at lunch, do you mind if we exchange numbers?", "No not at all" i smiled.

*time skip ( justin and raegan exchanged numbers and they had the last two classes and school was over )

Ava's POV;

I wonder how Justin's doing, he seemed a little distracted in 7th period I should probably go talk to him. "Hey dude, something wrong, you spaced out quite a bit in 7th", "Yeah I'm okay, just got a couple things on my mind" he replied, "Okay just remember I'm here if you need anything!" I gave him a hug and we went our separate ways.

*time skip ( Justin got home, did his homework, ate dinner, and it was almost time for bed.- I know there's quite a few of these sorry )

Raegan's POV;

Ugh, I just can't get him off of my mind. Should I text him, no don't want to bother him. Scrolling through my laptop I get the notification "Justin Blake is live on younow come watch!". Of course I click on it and watched, he was super cute and funny! The broadcast ends and I grab my phone. "Here goes nothing" I quietly whisper to myself..

Justin's POV;

I think I'm going to go live for a bit, I grab my computer and click on. "Hey guys, I'm back" the broadcast went pretty well I guested with Nathan and we had fun then I guested with Jonas when that was over I finished up the broadcast " Ok guys I think I'm gonna get off don't want to be tired for school tomorrow" I end. I put my computer down and pick up my phone I notice I got a text from Raegan.... ( text message below J- Justin R- Raegan )

R- Hey Justin! What's up?!
J- Nothing much, just chilling hbu?!
R- Finished watching your broadcast..😊
J- Oh my gosh you saw all that....😅
R- Sure did, don't worry I found it kinda cute 😉
J- Thanks😅😊
R- Well I don't want to keep you get some sleep for tomorrow!
J- Thank you, goodnight!
R- Goodnight!

Justin's POV;

I layed down with the hugest smile on my face after texting him. He makes me happy, he makes me smile, if he was only mine....