Chapter 17~ Everything is not what it seems

( Still ) Friday January 5, 2017

Justin's POV;

We've been driving for what seems like forever, and I can't see so I have no clue where Raegan's taking me. We finally stop.  I hear my door open and Raegan helps me out "Okay take off your blindfold babe" he holds my shoulders. I take it off, "Oh my gosh! I'm so excited" I hug him and turn around, "Ava?! Kale?! When did you guys get here?", "Actually we were in the car" Kale says, "Ohh um okay" we all walk in and get registered with our wristbands and that stuff.

*time skip ( okay yeah it was a really cute date and now it's over sorry 😕 )

!!!MATURE CONTENT BELOW!!!

Raegan's POV;

Justin's been very upset lately so I did that so he could be happier. "Babe you okay?" I say driving home, "Yeah we'll talk later", I put my hand on his chin. We keep driving, we drop Ava and Kale off. I notice that a navy blue car has been following us the whole way home. "Justin, can you see anyone in the window of the car behind us?", "No babe why", "Just wondering". I didn't want to tell him because I figured it would scare him. We got back to his house and the car drove back. We got inside and I made sure to lock all the doors and windows, I was making sure everything was safe. His parents were out at the store so it was just us, he pulls me by my shirt and kisses me "Babe I love you" he says "I love you too", he pulls me in closer as we kiss. I grab his waist and we guide each other towards the couch and sit down

Justin's POV;

I pull Raegan towards me, knowing my parents would be out for a bit, we have a full on make out as Reagan starts to take off my hoodie, then my shirt and he starts kissing at my hip bones, "Ahh" I quietly moan. I grab a pillow trying to burry my face in it as Raegan continues, "I wanna hear you babe!" he tells me. I move the pillow and he starts getting more intense. He pulls my pants down and starts kissing the inside of my thighs. "Ahhh babe, ah", I couldn't hold it back I moaned louder, and louder, he was just so hot. He came back up and kissed me, he slid his tongue in and damn was he a good kisser. I never wanted it to end, it was so peaceful. He started kissing down my jawline again leaving small dark marks as he went. He went back down to my waist, leaving marks as my heart starts racing. He starts to slow down as my body catches up to my breath, he puts his hand on my chest and kisses me.

*time skip ( yeah nothing too major, they get dressed and now their watching a movie )

Raegan's POV;

Justin is the cutest thing in the world. The movie is almost over and Justin is asleep on my lap, I can't imagine someone wanting to hurt his precious soul. I start to drift off to sleep. *Loud bang occurs* "Babe what the hell was that!" Justin jumps up and screams, "Shhhh" I tell him, I grab his hand as I also reach for the metal bat by us. I push him behind me and my arm so he is protected as we slowly walk upstairs....

- I'm sorry this is short. I've been really sick and haven't had time to write. I promise I will upload longer chapters in the near future!! xxx