Chapter 8~ drunk.

🚨 MATURE CONTENT DISCLAIMER 🚨

( Still ) Wednesday December 28, 2016

Kale's POV;

We get in the room and I put her on the bed and we start making out "Ava I love you" I whispered when we came up for air, we went back into it "Kale I-I love you too" she whispered back, we continued but not as quick, and pressured kisses, they were full of emotion and promises, it was beautiful.

Raegan's POV;

I picked Justin up wrapping his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck, I pulled him into the bathroom, it was the nearest room I could find, it was pretty big anyways. We sat on the ground as Justin bit his lip, and did that tongue roll, damn that's my baby, I grabbed his face gently as I started to pull it foreword into a kiss, it was beautiful there was so much feeing into it just... love. Not much was spoken and the house was almost silent except for the music playing in the background, "You're so fracking hot" Justin whispered as he kissed my ear, "No babe that's you" I say kissing down his neck.

Jack's POV;

Me and Chrissy we're the only ones in the room we didn't take it too far because of the chance of someone coming back, but it didn't really matter we were all drunk anyways.

*About five to ten minutes later Ava and Kale walk in looking out of breath and Justin and Raegan were still in the bathroom "where are they" Kale asks, "Over there" Jack says pointing to the bathroom door, Kale slowly and quietly walks up to the door and.....

( during this time )

Justin's POV;

I pull of of Raegan and start sucking on his neck, pulling back and then he did the same, he starts tugging my shirt up, slipping his hand underneath..I pull it off, he kisses down my collar bones, to my rib cage, and stops at my hip bones leaving marks everywhere, "Frick Raegan!", "Yeah baby", he comes back up and we kiss again, slowly as he puts his tongue to my lip asking for entrance, I open up slightly just enough, it was amazing! Then the door opens...

Kale's POV;

I walk up slowly to the door, I open it so quietly, "HELLL YEAH GET IT" I scream opening it, I could see them both blushing, "Get the hell out Kale", Raegan tells me, "Okay have fun" I say waving and closing the door.

Raegan's POV;

I hear footsteps but they don't bother me so we didn't stop, Kale walks in "HELLL YEAH GET IT", "Get the hell out Kale" I say, we blushed so hard, I felt so bad for Justin, he was shirtless. Kale left and he left and closed the door. "Hey babe, don't let them bother you" I say as I kiss Justin, "I won't" he says, he puts his shirt back on and we walk out. "Looks like you two had a little fun in there huh?", "Hush up Ava y'all probably did the same thing", "Okay fair", I get a text

My Babeh 😊❤️- Sorry babe I hate to ruin the fun but I feel super uncomfortable and a little drunk and tipsy mind if I leave?
R- No babe, don't be sorry. I'll go with you, hang on let me get us out.

"Guys me and Justin have to go, my dad just got home and I drove Justin so we'll catch you later!" I grab Justin and we head out...

Justin's POV;

Okay this is just getting super awkward, and I feel a little tipsy I wanna go home. I text Raegan and he makes up an excuse for us to leave, we get in the car. "Thank you babe", "Anything you ever need and I'm there" I rested my head on his shoulder. I realized we were both still drunk although I had a little less so I was more sober, I was scared, Raegan was drunk driving. "LOOK OUT" I scream as we start to spin out of control....

Raegan's POV;

I'm a little out of it but Justin puts his head on my shoulder, and I just almost loose it at how cute he is. "LOOK OUT" he screamed, "OH SHITTTT", I spun the car trying not to hit anything. We crashed into a tree, I felt Justin grip my arm, his grip got looser. "JUSTIN, LOOK AT ME", "911, I need help" he cries, his head has a cut from the broken glass, I call my arm bleeding and bruises all over the place I tell them where I'm at and they finally get here. Justin's still holding on, "Okay i'm sorry but we're gonna have to make you disconnect to help you out" we let go, I watch as Justin is pulled into the ambulance with gauze, they told me I would need to go for my arm, "i'm so sorry babe I didn't mean to hurt you, I suck, I'm stupid", "please don't call yourself that, I love you, just please don't do it again", he leans into my hoodie as I hear his small cries, we get there and are escorted to emergency. Will he ever forgive me? What will his parents say?

*time skip ( a little later on after their all fixed up but still resting ), Raegan had stitches on his left arm and leg, and he broke his left ankle, he had cuts and scrapes on his face from the broken glass. Justin had a small concussion and stitches on his left arm.

Raegan's POV;

They had told me about Justin's injuries, and I was so glad that his we're minor! They gave me crutches because my ankle had been so bad they couldn't let it on a brace. "Can I go see him?", "I don't know, can you make it that far?", "Yes, I will", "Right this way" the doctor leads me to his room, it wasn't that far so I was ok. "Babe!" Justin calls as I walk in, he was sitting up, I go sit next to him. He hugs on tight and I hug him right back, "I love you he says, "I love you more" I say, "Baby I promise I will take care of you" I say after, "But you got it worse so not unless your okay after I help you". The doctor waked back in, "I think you have some visitors, I'm going to let them in", "Okay" we reply. Kale, Ava, Jack and Chrissy run it. "Oh my god we should've never let you drive", "I know I was being stupid, but I think we're gonna be alright" I say pulling Justin in and gently kissing the top of his head. Doctor comes back once again, "Gentleman you might want to come out here", I hold Justin's hand as he walks and I crutch out there, "Mom?!" we say simultaneously, we let go and go to our moms, I drop my crutches and hug her, Justin and his mom walk closer to us, "Raegan, honey I'm not mad at you, I'm just glad you're both here right now" Justin's mom hugs me "Thank you so much" I say, we start to head out, and we drive home.