Chapter 14~ Hurt.

( Still )Tuesday January 2, 2017

Raegan's POV;

I let him sleep for a bit, I made us breakfast and then it was around 11:00. I was getting worried because he wasn't awake. I go to wake him up and notice a cut on his arm. I touch his other arm trying not to hurt him, he wakes up "Raegan?", "Yeah babe..are you okay?", "Oh yeah i'm fine", "Promise?" I ask kissing him. "Promise" he says kissing back. "Hey Raegan, I'm going to take a shower really quick!" Justin says, "Okay!" I reply. He goes to the bathroom but he leaves his phone. I grab it because I am really concerned about him. There's texts, and pictures, most of them are death threats. I start to tear up, I though I stopped it "HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?" I scream as I start crying, Justin walks out. "Babe what's wrong, and why do you have my phone?", "Listen, I saw the cut on your arm when I woke you up. I wanted to know what was going on because you weren't going to tell me, i'm so sorry. I can't believe someone is sending this stuff to you.", "I can't believe it either" he says walking over to my lap as he starts to cry. "Justin please, if this stuff continues, tell me. We can work through it together. I want you to be safe and happy", I say. "Okay, I promise" he says back. I kiss his neck as we start to calm down. We get up and gather our things because it's almost time to go to the airport.

*time skip ( they get their belongings and arrive at the airport, they eat lunch then it's time to board )

Justin's POV;

We get on the plane. Kind of like the last flight ( still first class ) but this time we were already sitting together so I didn't have to ask him. "Babe your too much", "Justin you're worth it, and more", I lean in and kiss his neck. I keep thinking back to all of the messages. What was I going to do. I couldn't actually tell him, what was really going on. He couldn't know that someone had my address, I don't want him to know.

*time skip ( flight lands, and they drive back home )

Justin's POV;

Raegan walks me to my door, then hugs and kisses me goodbye. "Hi mom!", "Hi sweetie!! How was New York?!", "It was AMAZING, so pretty", "Good I'm glad you had fun!", I hug her. I turn the corner and notice my dad. I run and hug him "Dad?", "Justin, I missed you", "I'm sorry my flight left and I just never had time to say goodbye", "It's okay i'm glad you had fun, you must be tired though", "Yeah I'm a little worn out I think I'm going to take a nap", I walk upstairs unpack set my phone down and fall asleep.

Meanwhile downstairs Justin's parents are talking-

"There's something wrong that we need to talk about", "Yes honey?" Justin's dad replies "Since me and Justin have our phones synced we sometimes get each other's texts", "Andddd...", "Well I got some of Justin's from this weekend and they weren't so pleasant, someone has our address, and they-they wa-want" she starts shaking "They want what," he says trembling, "They want him d-de-dead" she starts crying. "Maybe he can stay elsewhere, or someone to make sure he's safe", both of them look at each other and say "Raegan" at the same time. "JUSTIN WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK OKAY" They changed plans and decided it would be better if just his mom went. She walked outside and to Raegan's house which wasn't far because they were neighbors.

Raegan's POV;

I hear a knock at the door, I wasn't expecting anyone so I didn't know who it was, "Mrs. Blake?" I say.....

Hello!! As promised I uploaded, sorry this is kinda crappy. But please remember I love them both and THIS IS JUST A STORY, I do not wish anything like this upon them. See you in the next chapter! xxx