Chapter 10

Paige's POV

"Dan!" I called, running up behind him and pushing him before he turned around. "Jack used the potion...in Phil's butterbeer...I ran the way here..." I stopped to catch my breath. Dan ran off before I could finish my sentence and I was left sputtering in the courtyard like an idiot. I contemplated running after him, but then decided against it and made my way to my dorm.

Dan's POV

I ran as fast as I could across the campus, to the Hufflepuff common room, gripping the small pink mixture in my coat pocket that Paige gave me. 

A week right? That's what the professor said last week I think. 

I decided to come to that conclusion and flung open the door to the common room to see Pj, Chris, Jack, and Phil sitting on one the couches in deep conversation. I looked at them all and stared into Phil's icy blue eyes. They normally were welcoming, like a warm ocean breeze, but now they stared me down with the force of an ocean storm. 

"Dan...what are you doing here?" Phil asked, glaring at me.

"Phil, I..." I took out Jack's potion from my pocket, "Jack, he-"

PJ stood up and walked over to me, as Jack pulled a guilty face before turning to Phil and acted bewildered. I rolled my eyes.

"Dan, this isn't a love potion is it?" PJ asked me cautiously, looking down at the bottle. I nod, but before I could say anything Phil jumped up and snatched the bottle. 

"Dan, what is this about? Is this because I went out with Jack? Is this you being a jealous jerk?" Phil yelled.

"Phil-" I started before Phil cut me off.

"Save it, Dan. I'm sick of this." Phil threw the bottle on the ground, shattering it and letting the pink liquid seep into the carpet. I looked down at the spilled potion and looked up directly into Phi's eyes. Cold. Icy. 

This wasn't Phil....

"Get out, Dan." PJ said quietly.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Get out." PJ said louder, "OUT. NOW."

Phil's POV

Dan left us all in shock, I had no idea what he was talking about. After he left, I turned to Jack and put on a confused face. Jack smiled guiltily and put his head down. 

"Jack what was that about?" I asked him.

A/N ~

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I worked on it for three days and now im tired. Also, if you want something fun to do just watch literally all of Dan and Phil's videos in three days. Recently, I got back to school on Wednesday (AGHHHHH) and I have some fun after school stuff (theatre tech i know im a nerd). SOoo.... yeah. And i sorry this is up late, i was busy but don't worry, there is always time for this book <3.

ALSO! IMPORTANT~~ If you commented your name in the characters section -- I will be including you in chapters! (even though it's closed for now). Probably in the order you commented them. Do not worry if I don't include you right away! I just want to space the characters out so it feels like an actual story.

~Kat is out! <3

*writes a two freaking paged thesis on why im stressed instead of doing homework*