Chapter Six

Something weird happened.

There was this flash of bright light, and then everything went dark.

Then, my vision cleared. I saw a man, who was obviously a god, sitting in a throne of skulls.

"Perseus Jackson," he said when he saw me.

I flinched, and the man actually apologized. That's right, a god apologized to me.

"Oh, I forgot you don't like your name. Sorry, Percy."

Who are you? I signed.

"I'm Hades," Hades replied. When I almost made a move to back or run away, he quickly talked more. "You are dreaming. I can't harm you, nor would I."

I was curious. Do you want something? I signed. Don't gods always want something?

"Most gods almost always want something," he said. "But this time, I have an offer for you."

What's the offer? I signed slowly but curiously.

"Percy," Hades started, "I was wondering, would you like to be my son?"

~°~

So that was surprising.

(A/N Percy: *eventually agrees*

Hades: Okay then. . . Percy. . . I am your father.

Darth Vader: *pouts* That's my line!

Hades: No it isn't. And even if it were, it's mine now!! Haha!

Hermes: No, it's mine! *goes to Luke Castellan* I am your father.

Luke: *facepalm*

Percy: *stares at them* *signs* We are not amused.

Luke: *facebrick* *dies*

Fans:  But. . . but. . . Brason! *cries* Brick, how could you cheat on Jason?!

Kronos: *sees Luke die* Welp, plan B...

Fans:  *are sobbing hysterically as their ship sinks*

Me: Uh... Back to the story!)

He explained some things, and I eventually agreed to his offer. He gave me some of the powers that his demigod children would have. I had some obsidian black in my eyes, but most of my appearance didn't need to change. There were just some patches of obsidian black. Most people wouldn't notice the difference, considering they haven't really seen me close up. Not even Grover. Not like I'd even let anyone get close to me. I have a personal bubble, and I need my space.

I woke up in the Hermes cabin.

I must've actually fell asleep at night. Surprising.

Today was Friday, and we had to play Capture the Flag. Everyone had been talking about it, and everyone was excited. I couldn't help but be a little bit excited too.

I sat up, and I felt something move, followed by a small whimper. A smile spread across my face as I looked down into my lap to see the small puppy. I petted him for a moment.