what is life?

Hi... I don't know how to say this but I have been writing in this "diary" of mine but it s really notes for the apple shit.... I have been writing in it since November 2015... 2 years... 2 FUCKING YEARS OF ME BEING A PIECE OF SHIT AND COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERY FUCKING THING IN LIFE!!!! ughhhh why Im I still alive and having trouble breathing? What made me stay alive? Hmm I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE!!! Maybe for my 'friends' or you guys? like really I NEED FUCKING HELP!!!! ITS 1 IN THE MORING AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR SHIT IN FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW UGHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IM I DOING NOW?!?!?!?!!?!? I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO KILL MYSELF MANY TIMES FROM MY FRIEND CHAFLA AND WHAT IF I REALLY DO KILL MYSELF?!?!?!? WHAT WOULD YOU HMMMM CHAFLA???? PICK SOMETHING NICER TO SAY TO BEFORE YOU KNOW THE REAL FUCKING TRUTH OF ME??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HMMMM NO? OK THEN let me go... You wouldn't even miss me on the xbox one and wouldn't even go to my funeral too..... Im sobbing and trying to type this for you guys to show you that I don't forget that I need to update of how random my shit is now.... 209 words later and I'm still a trash can and I'm a fucking scrub at video games..... I HAVE BEEN SINGLE FOR TO LONG!!!! I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!!!! I TOOK A TEST TO SEE IF I WAS INSAIN AND IT SAID YOUR 50% NOT AND AM.... LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!!!! LET ME OICK THE INSAIN SIDE AND BE CRAZY.... And I would finally go to a metal hospital for me to get better and never get to see anyone that told me to kill myself or spread rumors about me or bully my ass.... 304 words now..... uhhhhh and lets see what time it is now... 1:44 am.... WELL FUCK!!! NO SLEEP FOR MY ASS!!!! I'm supposed to be sleeping and wake up and get my shit ready to go to the city to see my friend since birth (THATS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY) i have his gift wrapped with duck tap cuz I'm a little shit to him sometimes..... :| yea I just typed that shit.............. Im going to go now and 'try to sleep' and put laptop away. turn off my twenty one pilots song in my headphones  from SoundCloud.... and also keep me from crying more or suffocating myself in blankets..... 415 words to end the night.... bye I guess..... 

426 words