Four

Annabelle's POV

After Jack left, he began texting me and he's so sweet and such a gentleman.

Jack: Hello!

Annabelle: Hi Jack :)

Jack: How are you doing?

Annabelle: I'm doing fine, how are you?

Jack: I'm doing quite fine, now that I'm chatting with you (:

Annabelle: Aw that's sweet.

Jack: What are your plans for the next few days?

Annabelle: Um I actually don't have
any. I might look around for a job, maybe just look around the city.

Jack: I would love to be your little tour guide.

Annabelle: That would be perfect!

Jack: How about tomorrow at 4pm?
We can eat dinner at my favorite restaurant, and It's all on me.

Annabelle: Sounds great! See you tomorrow :)

Jack: Alright, I'll be outside your flat waiting at 4 :) Goodnight, sweet dreams.

I shut my phone off and set it on my bed, before getting up to see if Caspar was awake. He was laying on his bed like usual, and I laid beside him. "What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just scrolling on my instagram newsfeed." He chuckled. "Do you have an instagram account?" He asked.

"Actually, no I don't. I don't have any social media, except a Facebook account that I made when I was twelve." I chuckled.

"Where's your phone?" Caspar asked. "I left it on my bed."

"Then go get it." He said, "we'll make you an instagram and a snapchat!"

I laughed, "okay.." I got up and quickly grabbed my phone before arriving back in Caspar's bedroom. I handed him my phone, and he installed the two apps.

"Okay, what do you want your instagram username to be?" He asked.

It took me a minute to think, "how about @annabellejj."

"Sounds good, it's available. Now tell me why you chose the letters jj at the end." He asked.

"My middle name is Jenny and my last name is Johns."

"Cool, now make a password." He handed me my phone and I quickly thought of a password; typing it in. "Done."

"There now set your profile photo, then make your bio, and post whatever photos you want!" He explained, so I did what I was told.

"Now make your snapchat, I'm sure you can make that yourself." He said, chuckling. So I made a snapchat as well, and apparently I just post photos and videos of what goes on in my life on my story and fans/viewers can watch them. Which is very cool.

"I'll give your instagram and snapchat a shoutout and put it on my story. I'm sure you'll have many followers and viewers in noo time!" Caspar said, opening his snapchat.

"Hey guys, this is my cousin Annabelle and she just made a snapchat and instagram! So go follow her, and add her!! She would really appreciate it, goodnight guys!" He ended the video, typing in my usernames on the caption before posting it. In less than two minutes my phone was blowing up with new followers and people adding me on snapchat. This is insane.

"Well I should get to sleep." I said, getting up. "Goodnight Caspar."

"Goodnight Annabelle, it's great having you here. Everyone loves you already if you weren't aware of that." Caspar laughed.