Chapter 1 : When I arrived.

I reached at destination. My house is just foward me. A large house. Still enough place for living. The old man of last time was really serious about it?

"If I were you, I'll be carefull. There's a legend that tells that if you decide to move on to this place, you'll never get back."

I don't really believe him. Nevermind. I'm here, at the right place, now. I can't go back. So I take my suitcases, and walk inside the house.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked as I came inside the house. No one was answering... I call again.
"Hey? Is someone there? I'm here!!" I almost shouted as I closed the door.
"Okay. This isn't funmy anymore. I warn you, people. If you dare hide against me, I'll surely call the po..-"
A light sunrised suddenly from a spot. I looked closely to it. It lights up a dollhouse... Looking like a colorfull castle. I walked to it, and looked at it.

It was adorable... It had like, two, or three towers, surronding the main square. It reminds me so much of my childhood. The time when I used to play with dolls. But now, I sold all of them, for, many years ago. Ha, I even remember the dolls of my time. They were two. At the begining. Of course. Then, with time, I gained like, twenty of them. Maybe I got all of the collection..? They look so familiar.

My eyes rised on my left sight. I also noticed plushies. Teddy bears, snowmen, clowns ... They were so many. My childhood too. Actually, I always love to sleep with plushies, just like sleeping with someone! I'm wondering what is it to sleep with someone though...

I decided to forget about it, and brought back my suitcases. I climbed some stairs, to go upstairs, checking where my bederoom was. I looked all left, then right... Ha. Got it. It was in the end of the corridor. Last door at my right. I openned the door. It was a small, but light room. The window beside the bed. So I could have a look on the lands, when I'll wake up.
I placed the suitcases on the floor, and landed on the bed. What an exhausting day... Driving all the way out to my new home, placing all the stuff for rooms, and... The weather. Gosh. I never had rainy days like this! A complete rage of tears from sky.
All of this was exciting... But now, I need to sleep. Haaa... Good night, me!

Next day, I woke up suddenly. Oh? I saw that everything went bigger than I thought. Did I just drank last night? No. Impossible. I'm not drunk. The blankets are extremly familiar... I looked up, checking what blankets they were, and I noticed...

"My clothes! Damn, how come they became bigger!?" I asked myself as I shivered, due to the cold. I looked all around, see if there was someone to help me or not, then, I saw a shadow...
"Hey. Who's there? You don't scare me!" I said as I stood up, covering myself with my giant clothes. The silhouette came out to me, and looked familiary to me. It seems like they know me already...

To be continued~!