Chapter 5 : The people from the Snow place.

Strange noises. They could be heard. By him and I. I came closer to him, to get protected.

"W-Who's there?!" I asked worried.

"No need to act like that." He told me as he rubbed my head.
We walked together to a spot of light.

It was snowy still. No one was here... Something crawled out of the snow, surprisingly. Alfa pulled out his needle as we could see... A little and adorable snowman. I walked to it, althrough Alfa shouted to not come near by.

"Aww, look at yourself~ Hello, young one. What brings you here?" I asked it as I noticed every part of its physical body.

It was a snowman. Nothing unsual for now. It was wearing a bow tie... Whatever. But what was the most strange, is that it could stand out of the snow, woth two chubby snowy legs. This gave me chills for a while. And an army they were. Surrounding us both, acting innocent.

"Who are you~ they asked us.

- Hold on a minute." A voice stopped them into their action. It was an old man. With a round body, and a noticable detail; his long mustache on his long face. He was bigger than the whole army reunited. He looked at us both, with his monocle. He seems interested in our presance other here.

"So. What both of you fellow are doing here~?

- Well, started Alfa, we need to go to the Kingdom. That's a hurry.

- Wait a minute, why don't you stay with us... A little moment~?" The old man replied as he caught our arms, leading us to a moving platform. He asked us to hold a grip at it, since it can be a little... Brutal. With us. So we held on the security bars, as the platform moved away from the snowmen. As we were moving on, we had a small talk.

"Alfa, it has been a while, my friend." The old man started.

"You're right. Long time no see, huh, Mister S.Flake?

- Mister... S. Flake?

- Yes. The "S" stands for Snow. His first name.

- Oh... Got it.

- And you, young lady~ What brought you here?

- She is called Kassie. And-

- I don't even know what I do here! I need to get out! Like, I was all tall, you see? Then, hop! I was minitized to... This?! Without asking! I'm only human, and I don't even know what I do here...!"

A blank silence afterwards. The platform didn't stop its travel. Then, Mister Snow Flake:

"I see. Well, I hope you will arrive to your goal, M'lady~"

Few moments later, the platform stopped moving. We reached at destination. At first sight, it was a gingerbread house. Even when we came in. But once the door closed... Something surprising arrived. It wasn't expected.

"Have a seat." Mister says as he patted two chairs foward where he was. We sat on them, then looked at him. We were alone, the heat of a fireplace comforting us.

"Alfa, he started, I heard that you have a human with you. Don't you?

- Hum... No-

- The King told me about it. You know what laws tell? No humans around this place. And he said that I could arrest you and your little friend for that crime. I am sorry, but I have to do it."

He clapped his fingers. Snowmen were pointing long knives to us. As two others were tying our hands with ropes behind our back.

"Don't worry, my boy. If you don't move, not even from an inch, you and this... Girl. Will not being hurt.

- We're screwed, I whisphered to Alfa, panicking.

- I've got a plan. But you will have to listen closely to me." He whisphered back to me, tapping his right foot on the floor, to point at his pocket.

To be continued...