Chapter 4 : Fresh air and big deal

''Okay. So now, who's comming down?'' Alfa asked as he sighed.

''Oh well, you do not remember me now~?'' The voice laughed playfully as it comes closer to us. The voice actually came from a woman. She was standing foward us, crossing arms, with her red hair floating in the air, showing us her glowing green eyes.

''Ha, Suzuki, it's you...'' He sighed of relief again. ''Well, nice to meet you there. You're not inside the castle anymore? Interresting.''

''Yeah. I got hired for outside jobs! I'm glad I will help my people other here. Alright. You're going to the slide? And...'' it seems like she looked at me very strangely. ''Who's this one?''

''Ah, it's a friend of mine. She's called Kassie. She needs to see the Kin. G. Still, need a password for this one?''

''Ah, a visit to the Throne? Not at all! If this is important, then, I'll let you two here. Enjoy your way~!'' She giggled as she stepped to her side.

''Thank you so much, Suzuki! We won't forget you!'' I smiled to her as I walked to the side with Alfa. She just waved to us.

After an enjoying slide, we walked few steps again, as we arrived to the door, that leads to the Big Hall. Here, there were many umberellas. Alfa gave me one as he said:

''Take one. You'll need it. The fan really goes brutally today.'' He told me as I took one for him. I nodded, then after times, we came into the Big Hall, closing the door behind us. He was right. The wind was strong today. We will have to take a grip and quickly.
As we walked, the wind went stronger and much stronger. I couldn't even move my feet foward correctly.

''Okay. For now,  I think we have to jump. At my point. One... two... three! Now look at me!'' He jumped as the wind the most strongest it could. The surprising fact was that he could fly all along the hall, holding his umberella tight. He had to foccus till he arrived to the window foward my point of view, letting go his umberella now. I was so scared for him, I almost shout of fear. But he could arrive to land on his feet, at the edge of the window. He looked at me then tried to tell:

''See? This is how you do! I'm here if you need it!'' He said as he waved to me. I prepared myself. I count at three. One, two, three! I jumped then, to the strongest point of wind... a little lately.

''Watch out, Kassie!'' Alfa warned me as I looked around. A giant coin was about to hit me, but hopefully, I could doddge it. Bad point was that it got me to lose my balance.
''Oh no! No no no!'' I held tight to my hopes for not falling already. I tried to lift my body left and right to win a bit of my balance again. I could noticed, after minutes of struggling, the place where Alfa landed. I sighed of relief. It was time to go. I prepared myself to fall...

''Wait, Alfa! I'm not sure about this place...''

''What? What do you mean?'' He asked me from downstairs.

''I'm affraid to fall beside it.'' I told him, getting nervous and panting heavily.

''Come on, go ahead! I'm here! You have nothing to fear about.'' He said as he stretched his arms upon me.

''A-Are you sure...?'' I hesitated a little, but after a good moment of reflexion, I let go of my grip, letting a big scream of fear again after leaving my grip alone. I fell like that for few instants, closing my eyes, till I arrived softly. Someone was catching me... I openned my eyes to see who was it, it was Alfa. Thankfully, I chuckled of relief.

''T-Thank god...! Thank you! I really thought I will not survive here!'' I smiled widely as I panted again from the fall.

''Hehe, no problem, M'lady~ After all, how could I let a fearfull young woman like you falling like this? I had to help.'' He smiled, but blushed at the same as he landed me on my feet. One another step done. Now we could breath easy.

I was looking around, not noticing Alfa speaking to me.
''Hum... Kassie? If I were you, I would probably turn around for now.'' He said as he tried to get noticed. I looked at him as I still walked foward.
'What to fear now? Nothing. See? We have passed the most dangerous one path of our travel-'' I was cut by another slide I couldn't see already, sliding foward.
''Kassie! Urgh. Told you to not go there!'' He sighed nervously then slided with me all along again. Once the slide reached it's end, we were lifted to the air, then we fell again to a big heap of snow. I popped my head out of the white shades, then looked around. It seems to be quite dark...

''Alright. Where are we now?'' I asked as Alfa let go of the snow.

''Ouch... I know where we are... And trust me, this is not that funny as we except-''

To be continued...