Nightmares

Alexander

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I groan at the intensity of the light waking me up. Once my vision adjusted, i see nathan putting on his pants in a hurry. "Morning." I mumble. He doesn't reply. "What's going on?" I ask, concern, anticipation and dread in my voice. "I'm leaving." With those words completely shattered my heart. "What about us." He chuckles then smirks. "There was never an us. I only wanted one thing from you; sex. Now that i got that i don't want to do anything with you now." Those words shattered my already shattered heart more. I don't speak. I just lay there emotions building up. I close my eyes and everything goes black.

"NOOOO!" I shout as i shot up from the bed. The guy next to me also shoots up and puts an arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm here." He whispers soothingly, carressing the back of my head. "We should go back to sleep. Its still pretty early." He says not taking off his arm. "Okay." I mumble. We lie back down i face to the side on Nathan's chest and put my arm around him. I drift back to sleep.

-next morning-

I woke up. I scan my surroundings and it was the same as last night. I look to my side and theres a lump in the blanket next to me. I look at it for a while before getting up or at least tried to. The lump next to me turns towards me and wraps me in his arms. I sigh and i lie back down. I turn my head to face him. I look at him and analyze everything. His light brown hair, his plump lips, his perfectly shaped face. He was perfect. He was perfect in my eyes.

After a while of staring at him, he slowly opens his eyes to reveal his dashing hazel eyes. I could get lost just by looking at them. "Good morning." He says and smiles to reveal his amazingly white teeth. "Morning." I mumble. "What do you want to do today?" He asks as he gets up and stretches, flexing his amazingly chiseled body that could make an olympian god jealous. "Let's have breakfast first." I say doing the same. I feel cold for some reason. I look under my blanket and i forgot that we did it last night. I try to get up but i limp for a bit and fall down. I get my grip on the bed and pull myself up. "Oh god, i feel sore." I groan. "Oh i'm sorry, i'll get some aspirin." He says as he gets a shirt and a pair of boxers. He gets another shirt and my boxers and throws it at me. "Put those on." I do as said and i put them on. With out warning he carries me bridal style. "Put me down!" I demand. "You can't even walk straight." I stay quiet. I bury my face in his neck. "Good point." I only say. I close my eyes and take a nap.

I wake up, everything is dark. I try to move but something is restricting my arm. I hear a lound muffled groan. What's happening? I try to speak but there's something in my mouth. I sit where i am and trying to think about what's happening. Then it clicks in my head. I'm kidnapped. I start to struggle to get out of my restrains. Some one takes off my blind fold.

"Well look like snow white's awake." A voice says menacingly. I can't see clearly as my eyes are still adjusting to the change of brightness. Once it was clear my heart sank to my stomach. It was Scott. Behind him was a guy who has his arms and ankles bound together by ropes. "Why are you doing this?" I asks weakly as my head is pounding. "I dumped you after i screwed you, that's how i play. But. I tried it with others and it wasn't that good as you. So i became a blood hunter to join Jesse..." And with that i instantly started to panic. I close my eyes and try to see in infra red. Oh my god... There's hundreds of them. "But to do that he said i needed to get your little friend over there who electctrocuted me in your house..." I realize that the guy bound in ropes was jianne. "And the kid that your boyfriend managed to escape with your other friends..." Fuck. Nathan and Felix are in danger. "I sent them a noth that if they don't bring the kid back... We'll kill you both." He whispers the last part on my ear. He punches me and everything goes black.

"NOOO!!" I shout as i shot up the couch. Nathan runs out the kitchen to me. "What, what's wrong?!" My parents run down the stairs with Sandra not far behind. "What happened?!" The three of them ask in unison. I sit there panting hard from the nightmare. "Just a nightmare." I wave them off and they go back to their rooms. Nathan sighs and walks to me with a  spatula in hand. "What's happening to you?" He asks concerned. "I don't know but something is." Then a knock at the door. We both stare at eachother before i look at my watch. It's 11:30. "Oh god i forgot i was going to hang out with my friends!" I exclaim as i run up to my room to get dressed. My ass isn't so sore anymore so i can run again.

I get back down and open the door. It was my friends and jianne. Seems like they were already friends.