What just happened

Nathan

Xander went out to 'cool off'. I don't know what that means but i assume he was getting to mad at something.

This scott guy is giving me wierd vibes. There's something about him that makes me uncomfortable. But i didn't mind because i don't know the guy.

I went back to my room and see that jianne is already awake but still pale as the sheets.

"You okay?" I ask. "Yeah." He said in a groggy and strained voice. "I'm just hungry." He added. "I'll ask Mrs. Rogers if i can bring you some food. " i say and with that i go to the kitchen. I peep at the living room but Xander hasn't come back yet. Where did that boy go?

I get back to the room with a bowl of spaghetti and a plate of chicken. "Thanks." He said still with a strained voice as he grabs the food and starts to eat. I watched him as he ate. With every bite his natural glow was starting to return.

"Hoooo! That was delicious!" He says energetically. Holy shit. If that happens again i know what to do.

We go out to the living room and see Scott holding xander by the wrist with an angry expression on his face, then i noticed his hands on Xander. It looked like it had crystals on it and it was spreading across xanders arms. I look at jianne but he gave me a skeptical look before looking at the two. His face contorted into fear.

"A frostbite." He whispered.

He sneaked up behind scott while i was there standing scared. He slowly grabbed scott by the face and shocked him. I ran in before my Alexander could fall straight to the ground.

"XANDER!!" I shout but he doesn't answer. I hold his nearly crystalized form in my arms. Tears start streaming down my face. I lost my family and my childhood. I became detatched from the world until he came into my life. I can lose everything else but not him. "XANDER!" I shout again desprate this time. Xander's parents come rushing in.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" His dad exclaimed. He looks at alexander's lifeless body in my arms. "NATHAN, ANSWER ME! WHAT HAPPENED?!" He looks at Jianne who was still shocking Scott. "WHO IS THAT?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SCOTT?!" His dad exclaims again while his mom is sobbing uncontrollably.

The rage is filling my veins.

"THAT BASTARD SCOTT NEARLY FREEZED YOUR SON TO DEATH!" I exclaimed glaring daggers into scott. They look at Scott who is now being sat on by Jianne. "Hello Mr and Mrs. Rogers. I caught the one who nearly murdered your son." He said so calmly. They were about to scold him about being so calm in a situation like this. "Don't worry, he's still alive. I can sense the electrical impulses his brain is using to communicate. And his core body temperature is still high. He will thaw out un time." He explained. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE!" His mom sobs. "Because i'm like him but of a higher class." He says that silence the couple. I felt the body getting warmer and warmer. I look at him and his skin wasn't all icy anymore. "Xander?" I ask still desperate for an answer. He opens his beautiful green eyes and smiles. "What did i miss?" He asks before trying to get up but he collapses from the weakness. "Why is it so cold?" He asks curling up into a ball. I didn't answer i just carried him to the fire place.

"What just happened?" He said shivering. FUCK! He was never like this even when he was only in his underwear in the snow!

"Your crazy ex nearly froze you to death!" I exclaimed. He sighed and fog came out. God! HOW BAD WAS THE EFFECT ?!

"What?!" He said weakly shivering. Mrs. Rogers called the police and they took Scott away. Jianne came to us and sparked the fire place. "Is he any better?" He asked. "Does he?!" I snapped at him. "I'm sorry, i have a way to accelerate the return of the heat." He didn't let me answer and he put his hand on xander's forehead. His eyes were changing from a dark brown to a baby blue. "It will take time but he will recover. It's best we leave him by the fireplace but now i have to sleep. Its been a tiring day for me. And with that he leaves us be and he goes home. "I'll be back tomorrow."

I turn my attention back to Xander and he passed out. "Please." I begged. "I can't lose you too." I hugged him tight in my arms, my face in his shoulder. And cry for god knows how long constatly saying that i can't lose him too. After a while i feel a hand rubbing my back soothingly and a kiss on my neck. "I'm here, don't worry." He says in a soft tone still rubbing my back.

I snap my head up at him with a smile of relief. He wipes the tears away from my cheeks. I just hug him tighter. He just hugs back. I chuckle and carry him bridal style. He laughs. "Put me down!" He demands laughing. "No, i have a present for you." I say chuckling. That silenced him and he blushed.

He kissed me on the lips halfway through the corridor. It wasn't passionate but desperate and hot.

"Take me now." He whispered in my ear...