Wait, what?

Alexander

I open the door. It wad my friends with jianne. Seems like they already made friends. "I see someone already made friends." I tease. "And i thought you were antisocial." I tease. "Oh you know me. An unpredictable pain in the ass." That was actually true. He maybe a nerd most of the time but he's a pain in the ass sometimes. "Plus, kleo and i were bestfriends since 6th grade, i just moved here when i was 12." He adds, aaaaannnddd ohhhhhh fuck, jianne and kleo together means mischief. "Ohh God. Not you two together. Kleo is already bad enough but adding jianne to the equation is going to mean we have a gigantic pain in the ass." I mock. "Heeeyyy." They say in unison. "Rude." Kleo says in a wierd voice. "Oh dear she's returning that voice." Jianne rolls his eyes as he speaks. "Don't judge me jeyen." Wtf. Jeyen? "Where'd that came from?" I chuckle. "Oh you, you wouldn't understand." Jianne says. "They've been at it for the whole walk since we bumped into him." Tifa remarks. "Well anyway we're adding a new guy to the squad. And now we go out for ice cream." Aaron says turning around. I look around to Nathan and blush. He was only wearing an apron. ONLY an apron. He was cooking something. "Xander! Have your breakfast before dessert." He calls out. "Come in. I still have to eat." Tifa and Kleo enter first followed by jianne and aaron. Kleo points at the kitchen for tifa to look and they both squeal like
Pigs. Jiann only chuckles and turns his head side to side. "Oh you haven't seen the worst of it." He shouts to me. I sit down by the table where there were plates set up. Nathan puts an omelete. "It's a recipe that my mom teached me." I took a bite out of it. "Mmmm. This is good!" I exclaim out of amazement. "Thanks." He smiles at me. "How about you?" I ask. "I already had one." He replied. "I'm gonna get dressed. I want some ice scream too." He adds before giving me a quick peck on the lips and going to the room. I hear all to familiar squeals in the living room. "How'd it go last night?" I hear three of them ask i grab my plate and go to the living room to eat. I swallow a piece. "Well my Scott nearly froze me to death." I say which silence them all. "Then jianne electrocuted him until the police arrived." I add. "On an unrelated note me and Nathan were making out by the lake and then we heard an explosion. I look up and i see the almost frozen lake shattered and jianne emerged out of it with a knife in his chest. Then he shot something out of the sky which he said was a clone." I add. "Jesus you guys never have a normal day do you." Kleo asks. "Nope." Jianne ans me answers.

We talk for a while until Nathan comes down with felix hiding behind him. "Good morning felix." Jianne says. "Who's the kid?" Aaron asks jianne. "He bumped into me when i was taking my daily walk around the neighborhood. He was scared then i look up and see a guy running towards the kid. He stops dead in his tracks and looks at me surprised but that changed quickly and turned smug. And then he hits on me then summons a clone and as i assume you've heard off a national thunder storm. That was me and the clone fighting. I crashed in the lake and i kill that mother fucker." He explains. "What the fuck happened to you jeyen. One second you're a fat nerd who barely talks and now you're a hot bad ass." Kleo asks. Jianne puts his hand pn his chest and leans back. "Ouch but thanks." He says. "Alright gang let's go out." Aaron says ready to go out.

We stop by a stone cold to get some ice cream. I got pistachio while the others got what they want. "So what mischiefs did you guys get into when you were kids." I ask kleo and jianne. They look at eachother and get grins on their faces. "Well..." Kleo says. "I was making it stormy outside once thunder and all while kleo would shape shift into a giant bird and fly all over squacking like an eagle. The thunder bird said on a news article once." Holy shit. So that was them.

After a while we go to a local arcade. Jianne was infront walking backward and telling another crazy story. He bumps into someone and they both fall. We all laugh hysterically at what just happened. Jianne looks up at the person and his sarcastic face fades into surprise and so as the person he bumps into. "You." They both whisper so venomously that even Nathan was afraid. Kleo urged us to leave but we stayed. Jianne stands up and so did the mystery person. "Well look who it is. The Attention whore." Attention whore? Jianne's anti social though. "And it looks like you still look terrible." He added. "Atleast I don't dress like a cheap hooker who washed up on a beach and got roasted under the sun for two weeks." Jianne retorts. Venom never leaving their voices. "Atleast i'm hot." The guy tries. "That's because you were roasted under the sun for two weeks after you washed up on the beach." Jianne says again. "And you might be carrying every STD known to man." He adds. Wow jianne is savage. "Why did you reject me?" The guy asks. Jianne puts a hand on his shoulder. "I hate you. But we'll talk by the lake tomorrow." Jianne says more sincere. The guy just freezes and jianne brushes past him with out looking behind. "Come on guys." Jianne says with out another word. "Wait, what?" Kleo asks.