The Perv' Club

Declaimer-I do not own Ouran high school host club nor do I own the characters.

You are a famous ice-skater that recently won gold at the Olympics. You had just moved to Japan to train for the next Olympics. You're starting high school at Ouran because your mother said it would be good for you. "You should put some of that money to good use. Think about your future."she said. 'Why I am I even here? This place is full of rich people. They're so proper and prissy! Not to mention they're absolutely gorges! AND WHY ARE THESE DRESSES SO FRILLY?! I'm completely different from these people I didn't grow up in a rich family so I earned every penny I have. I worked hard, these people...not so much.' You thought about all of this as you strode down the hallway. With all this on your mind you weren't paying attention to where you were going and bumped in to someone nocking them down. "Ouch!" They yelped. You reached out your hand to help the stranger up. She was really nerdy looking and had glasses. 'I think she would look better with contacts.' you thought as you pulled her up. She was wearing a pink sweeter not a school uniform. "I should have been looking where I was going." The nerdy girl said. "No, it was my fault. Are you okay?" You asked. "I'm fine," She replied. "I'm (Y/N). What's your name?" You asked trying to strike a conversation. "Haruhi Fujioka," She said. "Well, Haruhi, were where you headed? I can help you find your way," You offered. "I was looking for a quiet place to study because the library's are loud. Do you know anywhere I could go that's quiet?" Haruhi then asked. "Hmm...I think there's an old music room that nobody uses. I'm not completely sure though. I can take you there but I might make a few wrong terns on the way. That okay?"  You asked. Haruhi nodded and you proceeded to lead her music room 3. "I feel like I know you from some where..," She stated. "I get that a lot," You said hoping she wouldn't recognize you. You didn't know if she was a fangirl or not. "No, you really look familiar," Haruhi said like she was an inch from finding out. You really didn't like how she kept staring so in an attempt to change the subject you asked her,"So, how come you're not wearing a school uniform?"
"I can't afford one," She said.
"Oh? Are you a scholarship student?"
"Yeah."
"You must be really smart."
"No, I just study all the time."
There was an awkward silence for the rest of the walk. "Here we are," You said. With that you opened the door and found the host club. 'Why are there rose pedals everywhere?' You asked yourself. The six teens in the music room were extremely handsome. "Welcome prince and princess," A tall blonde said as he kissed your hand. Next to you two twins were harassing Haruhi.
"So, you're gay?" They asked in unison.
"N-n-no. I'm not!" Haruhi replied as quickly as she could.
"But you're in a host club."
"I was just looking for a place to study."
"What an excuse right, Hikaru?" One of the twins said.
"Yeah, he's so gay, Kaoru," Said the other one.
You where about to say 'Haruhi is a lady you perverts' but was stoped when Haruhi bumped into an expensive looking vase. You gasped and tried to catch it but it was to late it had hit the floor and shattered. You looked at Haruhi as if she had just killed a man and so did everyone else in the room. "Kyoya, how much was that worth?" The blonde asked a teen with dark hair and glasses. "8 million yen. We were actually about to auction it off." 'Kyoya' quickly replied then asked. "So how are you planing to pay for that, Haruhi Fujioka?"
"H-how do you know my name?"
"Did you expect me not to? You are a scholarship student after all," Kyoya said with an evil looking smirk.
"Now back to the subject at hand. How do you intend to pay for that?"
Haruhi didn't say anything but you could tell she wanted to escape so you tried to help. "How about you give Haruhi a job here?" You suggested.
"A job?" The blonde one asked.
You quickly replied. "You know, Haruhi helps out by making tea or washing the dishes. Then when the debt is paid for you both get something out of it. You get help and Haruhi doesn't get sued. Win win. 'Cuz we all know a commoner could never afford something like this. Haruhi here can't even buy a proper uniform," "Hey, Kyoya, does this mean we get a new toy?!" The twins asked excitedly together. "I suppose it does," Kyoya said evilly. "Okay Haruhi and I will come back tomorrow 'Kay?" You asked but you didn't wait for an answer. You just took Haruhi's hand and exited the room leaving the host club. "I'm so so sorry. I should never have brought you there. And I didn't know it was being used by those pervs'! And I didn't want to call you a commoner! And they think you're a guy! AND NOW YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR THEM! AND...AND! I'M JUST SO SORRY!!!" You were about to cry but then Haruhi said, "Thanks I don't know what I would have done if you weren't there."
"You're not mad at me?" You asked almost sobbing. "Actually, (Y/N), I was heading there myself. And you offered to take me so I would have gone there by myself. That would have been a disaster," Haruhi said calmly. "I still feel guilty. And that's why I'm coming with you tomorrow. To protect you from those pervs'," You said no longer fighting back tears. "Thanks," Haruhi said with a smile.

Authors note

This is my first fanfic so tell me if you like it or if it's really bad. I need to know if it's good or not!
(-.-;)y-~~~
Please tell me what you think and if there is anything you want me to do in the future. I know nothing happened but I promise it'll get entertaining. I promise.