Aaron Carpenter~ Not any longer 💔

Y/n's p.o.v
*hospital*
I seem to the hospital not even caring about the speed limit. "I banged on the dash board of the car. "Aaron can't be dying!" I yelled tears brimming in my eyes. I got to the hospital and ran inside. "Aaron Carpenter?" I asked the lady. "Room 15 first floor." She said rolling her eyes as I ran to his room. I saw all the old MagCon boys out in the hallway. They all had tears in their eyes. "Can I go in?" I asked. "Yeah." Cam said as he gave me a hug. I walked in and saw my best friend on his death bed. "Aaron.... N-no..." I whimpered. "Y/n I need to tell you something before I go..." He said. I nodded my head and sat on a chair grabbing his one hand. I heard Cam yelling out side the door. "I should have told you sooner how I felt about you... I really love you Y/n." He said tears flowing down his cheeks. "I love you too.." I balled. "But you have to promise to let go of me when I leave.." He said tears rolling down his cheeks. "I w-won't be able to Aaron." I had many tears rolling down my cheeks. "Please try.." He said. "I w-il-l" I balled. I gave him one last hug. I tucked him in his blanket and he.....died.... "Aaron I lied!!" I cried. "I won't be able to let go of you!! A-Aron please don't leave!!" I balled yelling. Cam came in and gave me a hug.
*future*
I'm a competed wreck. It's been 1 year since Aaron left. I could take any longer I walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my razor and toke out the blades. I cut 9 really deep ones. "I will be with you soon..." There I died.

"I love you..." I said while running into his arms..