Aaron Carpenter-Cancer

I got home around 10 o' clock from work. I heard my phone go off and Aaron texted me. We have been together for 5 years now. I love him so much.

Aaron- hey babe.. I need you to come over... I need to talk to you.
Y/n- yeah sure. Ill be there in 5 minutes.

I started freaking out. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door, frantically and struggling to open the door.

Aaron and been kind off these past few days. He had been getting paler and sick. I parked my car in the driveway. I ran through the door. "Aaron?" I called out. "I-I'm u-up her-e." He said. I ran up the stairs and saw a nurse sitting next to him. He had all these machines next to him.

A tear escaped my eye as I sat down next to the bed. "Baby, what's wrong?" I sobbed. He looks super pale.

"I h-have never g-got to tell y-you th-is but. I-I have c-cancer." He had a look of guilt across this face. "But you were just fine, I'm sorry Babe." I cried. "I live you with all my heart baby."he said as I grabbed his hand.

~flashback~

I remember sitting at the park, watching my dog play. I saw Aaron, walking his dog. His dog barked and yanked at the leash. All they wanted to do was play.

Aaron sat next me, "hey, what's your name?" He asked. "Y/n, how about yours." I asked. "Well, that's a mystery. I blushed.

When I got ready to leave. I got my dig and then Aaron stopped me. "Can I get your number?" He blushed. We switched numbers and we went out separate ways.

~end of flashbacks~

"Y/n, promise me you'll be fine and that you'll be happy and move on" he whispered, he's getting weak. "I-I promise Aaron. I love you so much." I said.

He smiled at me, and then it went flat. He's dead. "No Aaron. I lied! I can live with out you. I don't think that I can ever be happy again. I love you so much!" I sobbed and held his hand tighter. I looked at him and he looked still as handsome as ever.

I actually really loved him....