Matthew Espinosa😍

I sat in my car hoping Matthew would one day come back to life. He left me just like that.

    I came home from a party one night and Matt was at the movies with Nash and Cam. That night when they were driving home they got into a bad car accident. Nash and Cam were the in,y survivors. How ever, Matthew didn't. He wasn't buckled up so he flew out of the window and got brushed by the huge semi truck.

    Matt was my everything. I'm absolutely nothing without him. He would always make me laugh and smile. He said that my smile was adorable and that we would never leave me. But he left me. I pulled up to the funeral. I got out and walked I side. I saw all the boys. An hour past and I was supposed to speak. I walked up there and started by, "Hi my name is y/n. I'm Matthews girlfriend. I just wanted to sat how special Matt was to me," I took a deep breathe. "Matt was the kind of person who would always want people to smile. He would always brighten up room by just being himself. I loved Matthew for that. He would always be there for me. I miss him a lot and I wish he would be here right now." I let tears roll down my cheeks. "Matthew always loved going to the beach and making bonfires. Whenever a guy would stare at me Matt always said she's mine don't touch her! I would always laugh at his jokes. Matt if your listening to me, please just know that I will always love you and that you'll be here for me." I sobbed as I went to go sit down. From the day he died I K Ew that I would be the same...