Grayson Dolan

Ik that this is not a MagCon person but I'm still going to write about it!

Y/n's p.o.v

You, we're Grayson girlfriend. Until he passed away. Today was the funeral and you were dreading to go, but you knew that Gray would want you to be there. As you got changed into Gray's favorite dress of yours, you smiled remembering your guy's dye together when you wore this.

As you did you hair, you though about putting a light makeup on. "Y/n! Are you ready to go?" Your mom yelled from down stairs. "Yes, coming!" You said as you are walking down the stairs.

As you pulled up to the place where the funeral would be held you saw Ethan, and instantly ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Hey Eth" you said on the verge of crying. "Hey y/n" he said sounding like he was about to cry to.

You picked up a pamphlet that had Grays picture on there. You looked at it a couple of more minutes, and few tears scrolled Dow your cheeks. Ethan gave you a hug as you cried. You sat down next to Ethan and your mom. They had a slide show set up with pictures of Gray and all the picture you and Gray took.

Almost everyone stared at you. You stayed strong knowing that Gray would not want you to cry. When the slide show was over Ethan spoke a speech and so did his mother. And then it was you.

You silently walked up there and began, "Hello, most of you guys know me, I am Grayson girlfriend, y/n. But we're not here for me. Grayson was a big goofball that loved to mess around and have fun. He loved his brother very much and I still, and always will, love Grayson with all my heart. I remembered growing up with the boys in New Jersey, and we all just had a fun time. Grayson could make the room brighter with hims cute smile. He had such a great personality, and I loved that about him. I wish I could tell him how much I love and miss him, and hug him." You took a deep breathe. "Grayson was born December 16, 1999. He has a twin brother Ethan." And the speech went on.

As soon as you was done, you started balling in your seat. You wanted to stay strong, but you were slowly breaking on the inside.

You sat there for countless hours in your room thinking that Gray wasn't dead. Hoping to sew your phone light up getting a good morning text from Gray everytime you woke up. But you couldn't stay strong anymore and your knew that Gray would won't you to move on.

I legit started crying while writing this...