Matthew/Taylor

Hey guys this is for Victoria! I hope you enjoy!

Victoria's p.o.v

     Why did he have to leave me! I was sobbing in the bedroom. It's been 4 yeas since Matt died. I built walls around my heart no letting any one in. It should been me, it should been me to jump in front of the car instead of Matthew.

    We were drunk. Matthew and I were walking in the middle of the street, no cars in the street. Few cars passing by now and then but that was it. A crazy driver turned the street. Matthew pushed me out of the way. He got hit.

~end of flash back~

     I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I got a text from Taylor, god I hate him so much..

Taylor~ Hey wanna go to a party tonight with me and the guys?

Tori~ I don't know if I wanna go tho..

Taylor~ Come on it'll be fun.😁

Tori~ fine pick me up at 6:30 then.

Taylor~ okay will do.😍

  It was 6 so I decided to get ready. I wore white washed jeans with a black crop top. I slipped on my black vans and grabbed my brush and started brushing my hair. I let it down and parted it to the side.

    I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. Taylor, Cameron, Carter, and Nash walked through the door. "Hey I was just gonna do my makeup I'll be right back." I walked up stairs and put on some concealer, eye liner, and mascara.

    I walked back down stairs and saw the boys on there phones.

   We got in Cameron's rover and drove off to the place we were having the party. It was Cameron's place. Great.

     We walked into Cameron's apartment. There was the whole MagCon boys in there. I didn't really see them at all after what happened to Matthew.

      Just one thing is that I was married to Matt. Yes Victoria Espinosa. We had one kid but I gave it up to adoption because I ran out of money trying to keep Matthew alive. Then they toke him off of life support and then he died...

     "This party was for you." Taylor said. Tears started rolling disown my checks. Then I realized that the party was supposed to be for me and Matthew. 5 year anniversary. I started crying. Thinking that I shouldn't have put my kid in adoption, life is great.

    I ended it that night. I was reunited with the one I loved most. 😘💗