The Doll

"The fuck....?" Harry whispered, pulling the doll out of the box.

He let it dangle in front of him. What did Roy mean by 'don't get too attached to it'? "It's a...doll?" Tony asked.

"Weird. HEY HARRY CAN I KEEP IT!" Manny asked jumping up and down happily.

"I don't see why not. It's just a doll." Harry mumbled handing the limp doll to Manny.

The small child laughed and spun the doll around. "Well. This was a waste of my TIME. I'm going to get some pizzer. Come on Paige." Tony took Paige by the hand and drug her all the way out the door.

"Bye!" She shouted.

Harry gave a small wave and threw the now empty box on the ground. He watched as Manny sat the doll up and messed around with its hair. He cracked a grin. Robin noticed this and did the same. "Well, I'm going to get dinner ready." Robin said getting up to go to the kitchen.

"Okay!......Make sure to cook the chicken this time!" Manny said.

Robin gave out a laugh and went to go cook. Harry on the other hand, sunk into the soft seat of his arm chair. It had felt like years since he had actually "relaxed". It felt nice. Too nice....... Something bad was going to happen today, he knew it. "Gee, I can't wait to show my dad this cool doll!" Manny giggled propping the doll against the couch.

Harry gave a nod, not paying attention to whatever Manny had just said. "Hehe...hey look! Theres a cord on the back of it." Manny exclaimed.

He observed the cord carefully before giving it a tug. The eyes on the doll blinked. He gasped and dropped the doll, who stayed there for a moment before pushing itself up. "Haaaaaaaaarrrrrrrryyyyyyy...??????"

The red head looked up from his current position and flinched, causing him (and the chair) to fall back. "Ow! Manny get away from it!" Harry shouted trying to stand up.

Manny scooted away, still deciding to laugh at Harry or not. The doll looked around and gave a small "hmp" noise, as if it were frustrated. Robin had already entered the living room armed with a pair of scissors. (-_-)

The room was silent. So silent that if a flee had FARTED you could've heard it.
( I regret nothing) "uhm....excuse me? Am I in the right house?" The doll spoke.

Sorry for this boring chapter 😑
Here's a photo of a Kiwi

Sorry for this boring chapter 😑Here's a photo of a Kiwi

(All rights reserved)