There Has To Be

In that moment something clicked, Harry sat up in his chair and opened his mouth. "Is this why Roy made you?" He asked.

"Hm?" Olivia said, caught off guard by his question.

Harry narrowed his eyes, but not meanly, it was a more concerning look. "Did Roy make you to.....actually help us? To help.....me?" He asked, his voice getting more quiet after each word.

Olivia stared at him and began to giggle. "Of course you dummy! I don't know how many times I've said that."

Harry grew quiet, he didn't want to look concerned, hell, he didn't want his face to show any signs of weakness. So instead he let out a fake ass laugh. Olivia cocked her head and gave out an uneasy one. "Huh....nice... whelp,  I think you should go back to bed, it's 3 am anyways." Harry managed.

Olivia nodded happily and walked off into the hallway mumbling a small 'good night'. Once out of ear shot Harry's fake smile dropped. "That doesn't make sense. Roy has caused us nothing but pain....why would he, of all people, want to help us?"  Harry paused.

"There has to be a catch..." He sighed. "There just has to be."

                     |~~~~~~~~~~~~|

The next morning Robin walked into the living room and saw Harry passed out on the couch. Robin smiled gently and walked over to the tall male. He played with his short hair for a moment, he didn't lie, Harry did look better with short hair.