Chapter 2 - Getting Settled Up

Heya guys so IDK but I need to put in music... But don't worry it'll be undertale ones (sometimes....) but if you want any undertale or remixes of something just tell me and I'll put it in, but anyway let's go!

"Anyway we're here" smiled Jay "thank you" I said "WHOA LOOK AT THIS VIEW!!" Shouted mettaton "and look at that sunset" said blooky "yeah I know, the world is beautiful" smiled Jay "anyway I'll be back at my room if you guys need anything, just let me know" she said and went down stairs.

"So where are we gonna be?" I asked "well you're the one we're here why don't you choose first?" Said sans "n-no I couldn't" I said back "well we'll go all together" they said, I just nod and walked, "Wait! Why don't we have roomies?" I asked "well I'm sorry but I'm staying by myself" said sans "oh no you're not I'm staying with you" said frisk "....Fine..." sighed sans "I'll go with undyne" said alphys "sorry alphys, I got papyrus, he asked first" "o-oh okay" she said looking down.

"Oh darling I'll be with you" said Mettaton to alphys ".....I regret this already" groaned alphys "okay so I guess I'm with Blooky" I said smiling "that's good but don't make to much noise" laughed Mettaton.

"METTATON!! I SWEAR TO AS- wait where is the rest?" Asked blooky "what do you mean?" I asked "like Asgore, Toriel, Grillby and Muffet?" "Oh my god! We forgot about them!" I said.

"Oh shhh-" I said but got cut off "don't swear there's kids" said sans and I looked around "u-um who are you referring to?" Asked papyrus and sans just looks at you.... The readers..... "never mind" said sans "so what do we do?" Asked mettaton "w-well we settle in for today then tomorrow I bring a few people to get the others" I said "okay that's a good plan"

We went to our rooms and put our stuff in of course Blooky put in a lot of music disks and note blocks around the room, I didn't mind it at all because I was a music robot too so I didn't mind, Mettaton and alphys are a good roommates but alphys is angry and I don't know why but mettaton put in posters of singers and dancers and alphys put a lot of anime stuff as well.

Papyrus and undyne are cool they have spears to bones and a lot of spaghetti as well, sans and frisk are cool together they becoming really good friends but overall it's cool.

"Hey Viol- I mean Y/n" said Blooky "Heh it's okay if you're not used to it, we've been together for a long time, plus it reminds me beck in the underground" I giggled "heh guess you're right" he laughed I walked over to him and gave him a big hug "what if the world is a horrible place" I asked "Violet everything is gonna be okay, I feel it" he said "y-you think so?" I asked while having my arms around his neck and his hands on my hips.

"I know so" he smiled and kissed me "Oh you guys get a room or better yet lock it" laughed mettaton "haha, Mettaton you never will change" I laughed while separating me and Blooky"heh I know" he laughed, then he walked up to us and put one of his arms on mettatons neck and one on mine.

"We'll be the best monster group in the world!" Laughed Mettaton and we laughed as well, all of a sudden the building started shaking "what the hell?" I asked and then falling over from losing balance "Violet! You okay?" Asked Blooky "I'm fine I just fel-" then it shook again "what's going on?" "SOMETHING OR SOMEONE IS BREAKING THE BUILDING!!" Shouted sans "what?" I said getting up "who is it?" "I don't know?"

???? POV

I started shooting the bottom of the building and started breaking it "Į Ñ!è? Š¡ns" I said (Translation: I need sans) "SANS LOOK!!" Shouted Violet I looked up "gø! Ÿ¿û" I laughed (Translation: Got You)

Sans POV

I looked to where she was pointing then my eye started glowing "V-Violet get everyone out of here" I said in fear and anger "what?" And the building started going down a bit "DO IT!!" I shouted "a-alright" she said "oh and Violet" "yeah?" "If I don't make it.....take care of paps, please" I said "you will make it out...I know it....but I will....I promise" she said and ran down "okay, you made it out, but I will be stronger than you.....Gaster" I said and my eye went more stronger.

Heya guys sorry for the late update 😅 but hoping you're liking the story so far but anyway guys...

STAY AWESOME GUYS AND STAY GREEN!

-Rhiisgreen 💚