Chapter 4 - Helping

Heya guys so I'm not gonna be doing gaster's glitch because it'll take longer so that means it'll take longer to update but anyway guys stay awesome and stay green.

Sans POV

I started to feel more stronger and more Strength "Sans? What are you doing?" Asked Eleviev "doing what's right....helping and saving my friends" I said and floated, "AH!" Yelled Jay "JAY!!!" Shouted Cinder and he flew up and breathed out fire and gaster made a red force field "You're not going to stop me so stay away" smirked gaster "NNNGGGAAA!!" Shouted Eleviev and she throws one of her purple spears at gaster and made the force field broke in half.

And she kisses one of her purple bombs "Boom pretty purple" she said adorable and she threw it at him (if you ever seen RWBY just think of Nora's personality that's what Eleviev is like.....I think) and he tried to block it but it it him and he let go of Jay "Thanks Elevi" she said "You got it" she smiled and I teleported behind gaster and my eye glowed blue and I blasted my Blaster (I guess you can say he "blasted" Gaster thoughts? XD No?.... Okay....)

Then we all started shooting something at him, Cinder threw and blew fire at him, Eleviev Threw Spears and Purple bombs and Jay Shooting her blasters and some bones and this weird yellow magic stuff I tried my best to try and get him but it went right through him.

(I guess you can say-

Random person: STOP!!

Me: Fine *crosses arms*)

Then he got held of me "Hehehe, Hello Sans" he chuckled and got held of my soul.

(I guess you can also say that Gaster took his soul away....

Random person: YOU SPOILED IT!!

Me: did I? Maybe I did maybe I didn't)

"AHHH!!" I screamed in pain and he started squeezing it "STOP!" I shouted "no no no, I need to take it to fill my empty hand up then I won't be so colourless" he chuckled "please gaster stop....dad please stop" I said "Son I need your soul....your soul is very special...so I must ta-" and he got hit by a disk "THERE'S NO WAY I'M ENDING THIS FIGHT WITHOUT ME!!" Shouted Violet.

Your POV

And I jumped up on a metal fence and grind on it shooting my disk and my disk blaster "Or her soul" he chuckled and started shooting blue spears at me and I dodged them like a boss (LIKE A BOSS!!! Me: Jack I get it you like saying that but this is undertale not my other story but Don't worry that is only a joke......BTW check my Antisepticeye X Reader X Jacksepticeye book if you like.....might have a few swearing in it....)

And I started shooting all my disks and then I flew in the air and shoot my blasters and he dodge some but some hit him he then shoot yellow bullets and I lost my footing and fell in the ground close to a pole sticking up and I got shot by those yellow things.

"AHHH!!" I cried you never knew those yellow things can be painful "haha, hello dear" chuckled Gaster "let me see your soul" "AHHHH" I screamed and saw my heart be in his hand, then I was starting to flake "NO! Y/N!" Shouted sans but got held by Gaster's magic "huh you're a special one.......like sans" he smirked and I tried to move but he keeps on squeezing my soul "AHHHH!!! PLEASE STOP!" I cried/screamed.

Blooky POV

"AHHHH!! PLEASE STOP!" "Y/n?!" I said shocked "STOP!!" And I looked where she was screaming and saw tiny purple dust "n-no......Y/N!" I shouted and felt anger in my blood and made it boil "I'M COMING!!" I shouted but mettaton stop me "METTATON?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted at him "be safe and get her back" he smiled and I smiled back and changed into my NEO form and ran to her "I'm coming beautiful........coming to save you" I said to myself.

Heya guys sorry about the late updates.....I'm starting to get bad at these now....I'm trying my hardest to be the fastest I can but I'm 1: Not feeling very good. And 2: I'm in the hospital right now so yeah fffuuuunnnn.... but anyway guys

STAY (voice crack) AWESOME GUYS AND STAY GREEN!

-Rhiisgreen 💚