Chapter 3 - The Fight

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I shouted then I got a pain on my hand, I looked and saw a a outlined circle "NO!! YOU'RE NOT HAVING MY SOUL!!" I shouted at him and I shoot my bones at him he didn't moved at all he just stood there.

"What are you waiting for? Try and fight me" I said and started to have tears in my eyes, he just shrugged and got hit, but it just went right through him "no...." I said to myself "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" And I shoot my blasters at him he just smiled and dodged it.

I floated up in the air and went right at him and with my bones next to me, I shoot my bones at him they just right through "what do I do?" I asked myself then he starts shoot yellow pellets at me I tried to block but I didn't make it in time and I got shot to the ground.

I tried to get up but I was too weak "D!d ÿ¿u rēá!¡Ÿ t¿îñ! Ït'¡ wä¿ gø¡?ä bè th?t ēā?ÿ" he asked me (Translation: Did you really think it was be that easy?) all I could do was groan I was too weak to do anything "AHH!!" I shouted in pain "øh? Ÿø! ¿Øñ'! B! Ñê¡dî¿g t!îs" (Translation: Oh? You won't be needing this) he chuckled as he held my soul.

"y-you'll n-never win" I said in pain "ò! ¿üt ! ?ïłł" he grinned (Translation: Oh but I will) "well when I saw it...you didn't and I was standing over you're Colorless soul" I said and he started squeezing it "AHHH!!" "Hè? Ÿø¡'rē ñ!th!ńg ñ?w" (Translation: Heh you're nothing now)

"NOOO!!" Shouted someone and Gaster got off me "Sans? You okay?" Asks Jay "Jay?!" I said "GASTER!" She shouted and started running at him, she started shooting bones at him and her blasters at the same time and teleporting everywhere too.

"Jay I'm here what do you want me to do?" Asked Cinder "BURN THE GROUND!!" She shouted "you got it" he grinned and crossed him arms and burned the ground with his fire breath "done" he said but Gaster just floated "sh-" "DON'T SWEAR!" Shouted Cinder "I Said Shut it!"

"JAY WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!" Shouted Eleviev "GET SANS OUT OF HERE!" She shouted, Eleviev put my arm around her neck and started pulling me away to cover "are you okay?" She asked "I'm fine" I said "I don't think we've met! I'm Eleviev" she smiled "sans" I said "coooool" she smiled.

Your POV

"Where is sans?" Asked Frisk "u-um he will be back soon" I smiled "NO HE WON'T!!" She shouted at me "I WANT TO BE THERE TO HELP HIM!!" She shouted "why are you so worried he is skilled.....or do you like him?" I said but I whispered the last part "N-No!" She blushed.

Heya guys sorry for the late update....I just had two more parts to update but anyway guys...

STAY AWESOME GUYS AND STAY GREEN!

-Rhiisgreen 💚