Chapter 5 - Gaster

"Hehehe, you're very strong......I know your soul.....it's very strong" he chuckled then a purple force field covered us "and I'm starting to take control of it" he smirked I started feeling more weak by the second and more purple dust started coming off me "S-Sans help...." I said weakly.

Then blue DJ disk started shooting the force field and he started losing health "WHAT?!" Yelled Gaster "HA! Get hit on" shouts Blooky "B-Blooky" I smiled "HOW?!" He shouted, and started shooting purple disk at Blooky "N-No" I said weakly and he got hit and fell to the ground.

"BLOOKY!!" I shouted and got angry and changed into my NEO form (thanks to Kittysaysmerf she found this photo for Violet's neo form tell me if you like it?)

And I floated upwards and his force field and got my rainbow gun and blasted "DO YOU WANT COLOUR?!" I shouted at him and shoot my rainbow gun "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!" I shouted "NO!!" Shouted sans and Gaster was now Sans and Sans was Gaster and Sans ...

And I floated upwards and his force field and got my rainbow gun and blasted "DO YOU WANT COLOUR?!" I shouted at him and shoot my rainbow gun "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!" I shouted "NO!!" Shouted sans and Gaster was now Sans and Sans was Gaster and Sans got hit of the rainbow blaster.

"NO SANS!!" Shouted Frisk and Jay together "Sans?" I said to myself and he fell to the ground and I went down and ran to him "sans?" I said to myself "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Shouted Frisk "I-I" I said walking back "HE WAS YOUR FRIEND!" Shouted Jay "I wasn't my fault.." I said and looked at Blooky "I'm sorry" I said to him and ran off crying.

Frisk POV

"Sans? Are you okay?" I asked "h-heh that was one hit....." he groaned and started turning flaking into dust "Tell Violet sorry for yelling at her" he said "but she killed you" I said and started crying "heh I know but is was Gaster....he changed.." he coughed "Sans?" I said "bye kid...." he chuckled "take care of paps" he said and turned into dust.

Your POV

"Y/N COME BACK!!" Shouted Blooky "NO!!" I yelled then a blue force field appeared in front of me and I hit it on my face "OOF!" I said and fell backwards and the field went around me like a bubble but squared "Violet I'm so sorry that I did that but it's the only way to talk to you.." he sighed "LET ME GO!!" I shouted and hit the force field "listen to me" he said quietly.

"What?! Huh!" I said but got shocked by him teleporting in the bubble with me and pushing me against the wall "Blooky what's wrong?" I asked "I love you" he said and kissed me my eyes widen but I kissed back then I pulled back "Y/n please come back....." he said quietly and putting his forehead on mine.

I just sighed and hugged him, "I love you too...I couldn't live without you...." I said about to cry "why?" I said sadly "why what?" He asked "why did I go over anger and thought to kill Gaster? But I killed Sans and now he's gone....he can't come back now..." I said crying "Y/n please.......don't cry" he said wiping my tears away.

"I'm going to turn out like chara if I ever kill more people........I already did I don't want to do it again......" I said crying then he glitch a bit, "Y/n you won't....as long I'm here I will make your heart go brighter purple" he smiled and held my soul "Blooky?.... why ar-" I said but got cut off by him squeezing it "BLOOKY?! WHAT?!" I shouted in pain.

"hehehe your a very dumb robot aren't you" he chuckled then he squeezed it more and I was started to flake purple "N-No..." I said in pain "Y/N!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!"'shouted Blooky "Come on Y/n I'm the real Blooky" he chuckled and squeezed my soul "STOP!"I screamed....

Heya guys sorry for the short chapter but what will happen? Will she die or will she live who knows?... but anyway guys

STAY AWESOME GUYS AND STAY GREEN!!

-Rhiisgreen 💚