Freya

After seeing Sean earlier, it was like all this fear that I hadn't found before instilled itself within me. I hadn't really thought about my time left on earth, if anything I didn't really care. But Sean was my wake-up call. I really didn't have much time anymore and I was terrified.

Rebekah had stopped by to watch little Hope. She was adorable. Her round blue eyes were getting lighter, and she smiled so often. She looked a lot like Hayley, but she reminded me of Klaus. Maybe it was the blonde hair, or maybe it was the way she expressed her feelings. But she was her father's replica, I knew it.

The whole house was still. For once it was. I made my way upstairs and decided to rest up for a while. My sleep was getting heavier and heavier now. Was this a sign? I woke up when I saw myself fall from the edge of the bed only to wake up and see that I hadn't moved, not even a single inch.

I shut my eyes, holding my head. It hurt again, damn it. Slowly, I leaned up on the palms of my hands and rested back against the large headboard. I was exhausted, and weak. I was craving blood, I was craving the only thing that was getting me killed - twice now.

Just as I managed to swing my legs from bed, the large wooden door opened, "Camille?" I shut my eyes, groaning a bit. It was Freya.

"Cami," I lifted my head to see her walk in with an apologetic smile, "Is everything okay?"

Freya was Klaus' sister. She had arrived not too long ago. I never really understood her relation to the Mikaelson's but I have to say that sometimes she could be more tolerable than Rebekah.

"Right, Cami. Uhm, well, Klaus made me literally memorize mom's book until I could come up with some sort of spell, or maybe potion for you to take that could help you heal. I was just waiting for you to wake up, and when I sensed your movement I zipped upstairs before anyone else needed you."

My eyes widened and I blinked them, "You have found something?"

Freya didn't look at me with much hope, but there was something there, "We can try it. I'm not too certain, Cami. But my brother has paced this whole house since you've become ill and I'm pretty sure I can already feel how uneven the ground is from his boots."

I wanted to laugh but I couldn't really put much energy into that. Maybe Freya had somehow pulled through a miracle and I'd be fine, "Would you help me?"

Freya nodded and lifted my arm to put around her neck, "Lean on me, you're going to be alright," slowly the two of us walked out of the room. The stairs were the toughest to walk, but we pulled through.

"Don't tell Klaus, but Marcel was here to see you. Were you guys like a thing before or something?" Freya asked.

"Us? No. Never - I mean, casual sex, nothing of the greater measure," I hissed. Everything hurt, it was like my body was burning from the inside out.

"Good, because I'd hate to see my brother hurt more than he already has if you even slipped and gave into Marcel's tricks," she sat me down on the couch, "Don't be scared. Klaus loves you dearly, if anything he wouldn't even let Marcel close to your room, or way too close to you."

"Where's everyone?" I asked noticing that the house seemed all too empty.

"Everyone's ventured off. They're trying to find witches from all over the country to see if we could get extra help if this doesn't work," Freya walked to the table where Klaus would typically keep his scotch.

She opened a little jar which contained a few herbs with a yellow liquid. She grabbed a bit of scotch and mixed it in there too, "This may taste really disgusting but it'll help - at least I hope."

I looked at her hand as it stretched out to me. I saw the light brown liquid still and thick waiting for me to ingest it. I groaned to myself and I looked at her, "This is so gross," I laughed a bit before taking it and pushing it back to my throat.

I didn't want to swallow it, this was disgutingly bitter, this was probably what dogs ate every day.

"Swallow it, Cami.." Freya insisted.

I looked at her and finally did it, "So," I coughed, "What does this do?"

Freya took the glass and sat in front of me. Her thin legs crossed over the other, "It slows down the infection and helps your body fight it."

"Is that good?" I asked.

"It should be. I tried finding the strongest of ingredients to help you, Cami. But nothing's for certain right now."

And that was what worried me, that it wasn't for certain. This could either help me or make things worse.

"I'll keep an eye on you until Klaus and everyone else gets back," she looked at me with such sympathy and it made me shiver. It made me sick, I was almost a charity case and I felt like a burden to everyone.

"Freya you don't-"

"Klaus told me, and well, you don't really want to know how he even threatened me." she smiled, and I think I did too.

"How do you feel?" she asked me.

"... The pain's a bit better. I've been really sore, but I'm really hot now." Freya nodded her head. She got up and felt my forehead, "Is this part of the process?"

"Yes, if it lasts it means it's doing what I wanted it to. If it goes away? I may have to try something else."

"Freya, there's no point. I'm dying, you all know that."

"No," Freya frowned, "I won't let that happen to you. Klaus needs you. You can't die on him. You die and you take everything from him... You don't even know how long it's been since my brother's been happy - or found something worth living for. Don't take that away from him, please."

"You're his everything."