Alfia Chapter 14

Chapter 14
"You idiot, where have you been!" Aunt Judy yelled, as I got hit on the head repeatedly with a news paper. "Ow ow ow I'm sorry Aunt Judy didn't you get my text?" I asked. "Yeah I sure got it. 'Going out on a trip with my friend. Don't forget to take care of Bailey while I'm gone.' Do I have no say in this?" She asked in and strict tone.

"Who's Bailey? Have you been dating someone else behind my back?" Lena said, popping up behind me. "Bailey's my dog" I said rolling my eyes. Just then a furry brown creature came running up to me and barking. "Speaking of Bailey she's here right now" I said smiling.

"She's so cute. Hello Bailey" Lena said waving to the dog. Bailey jumped onto Lena, getting paw prints on her light purple lace dress, and made her fall down as Bailey licked her face. "Great..." Lena said sarcastically.

"And while you were gone, you also found this girl, who's the Princess of Alfia? Our Alfia? As in this country? I'm still finding this hard to believe" Aunt Judy said, crossing her arms. "So did I when I she first told me. But it's true" I said. "Oh well. If you say it's true then it must be. I mean it would be kinda ridiculous if you became a knight for Alfia while you were gone you know, just being there for a few days." Aunt Judy said, sighing.

Lena and I exchanged glances worriedly and looked back at Aunt Judy. "You became a knight? I can't allow this it's too dangerous! You barely know each other and you don't know proper training Ezra. Princess, you're a very nice person and I accept you two dating but doing this to Ezra is too fast!" She said.

"Miss. Skye. I assure you, Ezra is meant for this position. He's one of the reasons why I'm alive right now. If I didn't think he was strong enough, he wouldn't of even been here right now. And if you're still worried, I'll have my other knights train him" Lena said.

Aunt Judy was quiet for a few seconds then sighed. "Alright princess. I'll put my faith in your decision. But if Ezra comes back to me dead, I'm not forgiving you". "Understandable. Thank you Miss. Skye" Lena said. Aunt Judy shook her head.

She then went inside the house, as Bailey got off Lena and followed her in, and closed the door behind her. Lena's face then looked sad and I held her hand. "Lena?" I asked curiously. "I'm sorry. It's just, what if your Aunt is right? And we're doing everything wrong? I don't know I don't want to you to die because of me. I love you so much and-" Lena starting to ramble on again. I then cut her off, by kissing her on the lips. I closed my eyes, just letting time go past us.

I then pulled away and looked at her. "You talk a lot. How can you be so unsure of me? After everything we've been through. I'm not that easy to take down. Have some faith, My Queen" I said, taking her hand and kissing the top of her knuckles.

Lena smiled and blushed slightly. "Okay" she said softly. After that day, we all started getting ready for the Queen coronation.

  Rose was placed as lead servant. She was in charge of everyone who worked around the castle. She was also Lena's personal body guard when I wasn't around.

Lena started to smile more often and bringing good vibes to mostly everyone. She even donated money to the orphanage she used to live in and apologized to the entire castle the misunderstanding for how I had "kidnapped" her.

  And as for me, I started studying about what knights their country, and how to make it a good place to live at for the citizens. There were more rules then I thought there'd be. I was taking on a big position, and I couldn't let Lena down.

No one knows the real way how the Queen died, except for Rose, Lena and I. We all then started getting ready for our new life in Alfia.

Our journey was just beginning