Chapter 3: Sombras (Shadows)(Part 1)

"Let's see if i were a remote where would I be? Aha found you little bugger." Jared sat on a futon and turned a television on and smiles toward me while I pretended to still sleep. "I am sure glad you aren't like me then... *Ring Ring* Shit is that her phone? *Ring Ring* It is and it is in her pocket... Guess i get to play hide and seek." Jared crawls toward me and lightly grab my back pockets then slowly moves his hands forward and snatches my phone and answers.

"Hey girl hey what up? Oh hi Erik, wait how did you get her phone number? You are avoiding my question and if you have to know I go to play hide and seek it was thrilling. Anyways yes she is fine, sleeping she wouldn't let me go after i put her down. I was considering a snack but I actually held back. Thank you. No she is hot, I know Okay well I call dibs bro too bad for you gotta go she is waking." He hangs up and smiles toward me then he slides in the thick, heavy blanket i am under and he pulls my toward him and sighs. "I'm lonely being the only actual vampire you know, But holding you here like this makes it all worth it."

"Well if you weren't a jackass you would have friends anyway move your arm it is stabbing my side and i am freezing, and your body is surprisingly warm." I move myself up his chest and snuggle my nose to his neck and shiver a little. Jared giggles and moves his arm to embrace his head. "Thank you and later you better give back my phone." I slowly fall back to slumber...

"Goodnight my goddess I will always...