-1-

Baltimore, MD.

Beyoncé woke up to the sound of her loud alarm blaring in her ear. She reached over to the nightstand and cut it off.

"I'll get up in 5 minutes." She said to herself and rolled onto her other side. As soon as she felt herself slipping back into a slumber...

"Mommy," her daughter called walking in.

She sighed and sat up. "What's wrong, Brit?"

"I had a accident." She didn't get mad at her, it's called an accident for a reason. But she could really use these extra minutes of sleep.

Oh well. She realized she sacrificed her minutes of sleep when she became a mother.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." She got out of bed and ran Brit some bath water. As soon as she got in in, Bey took the sheets to the laundry room and scrubbed the mattress.

Beyoncé really didn't want to make her wear those little good night things, but she may have to. Nobody feels like scrubbing her mattress every morning.

"I finished!" She yelled. Bey went to the bathroom and washed her up again just to make sure.

"Baby, daddy is picking you up from school today." She informed her.

Brit whined. "Why?"

"Because it's his weekend to see you." She looked through her closet and gave her some clothes. "Put this on, I'm going to make breakfast and get your brother ready."

"Okay."

When Bey left her room, she went across the hall to her son's room. They didn't live in the best house, but they made it work. It had 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It looked pretty decent.

She knocked softly and went into Blake's room and he looked so peaceful. She rubbed her hand on his cheek. "Get up, baby."

He groaned and moved her hand away so he could turn over.

"It's like that?" She asked as she grabbed under his arm like she was going to pinch it.

"No, mommy. I'm getting up, please don't pinch me." He said hopping up.

"That's what I thought, go brush your teeth and put your clothes on. I'm going to make breakfast."

"Can I wear my hat?"

"Pick one that matches."

"Okay."

She left his room and mentally checked it off of her checklist. All that's left is making breakfast and getting herself ready.

She went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge, there isn't much there because grocery day is tomorrow.

She took out some eggs, bacon, and hash browns.

After she put the hash browns in the oven, she started the bacon then, the eggs. The hash browns weren't crispy enough, so she made their plates and put it in the microwave and waited 3 more minutes for the hash browns.

Finally, she put them on the plates and left them on the table.

"Y'all go eat!" She yelled going into her room to get a towel from the closet. She removed her clothes and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.