Baby,, goodbye

'I just with that
When it came to us
You would try,,
But this is it baby,,
Goodbye'
- perfect couple

9:30pm // Simon's POV:

I put the note by JJ's door. I doubted he would really care. When I told him,, all he did was just walk away,, so why would he care. He won't and I know it.

I sat up on my windowsill and just thought about everything. I knew it was for the best. No one would miss me. I just love JJ.

I stood up and unlocked the window. It wouldn't unlock. The key was just stuck. FUCK. I CAN'T EVEN DO THIS RIGHT. It finally opened. I leaned over,, and just as I was about to jump off,, my door opened.

JJ ran to me and my leg was already hanging out the window. I didn't care about anything he had to say to me. I just wanted it all to end.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back. I didn't want him too. I couldn't stop him from dragging me back into the room. I was in shock.

I just sat on the floor,, shaking. He just had to come and ruin it. My chance to get away.

9:30pm // JJ's POV:

I walked out of my bedroom door to see some note. It picked it up,, confused because we never leave each other notes.

It was in Simon's handwriting.

'He told me he loved me. And he means it. I need to tell him that I love him back. But he probably thinks I hate him. I didn't say anything. I just stood there. SHIT. He thinks I hate him.'

I read on a little longer.

I can't live...... it doesn't matter now

I had to go and stop him. He couldn't do this. I love him.

I ran into his room. He was on his windowsill. About to jump. He looked. Back for a split second. My eyes met his. I saw all the pain I had caused. His eyes seemed to want to reach out to me,, although that seems so stupid. Like he wanted to be saved,, but didn't know how.

I grabbed his waist. I was never going to let him go that easily. He tried to kick me off but I wasn't going to let him escape my arms. Not until I'd told him everything.

For a while he just sat on the floor. In shock. I think he was annoyed at me. Annoyed that I couldn't just accept it. But I needed to see him everyday. I had to.

Simon wouldn't look at me. He was just looking down at his bedroom floor. I think I saw him crying,, but I wasn't going to ask questions. Not right then.

[to be continued]