Imagine@10

It's over isn't it isn't it
It's over isn't it  you've one he  chose you he loves you and he's gone it's over isn't why can't I move on.

You say I'm the kitchen watching Mark and his new girlfriend cuddling on the couch. Yes it might be creepy but you just wish that you told him first. Molly new you liked Mark but of course she went in and asked him out just to get under your skin and she was. Ugh you wished Mark could of seen that you where in love with him. You've known him for like 20 years and she's known him what like 3 months. You knew that this wasn't Mark. But you couldn't go and control his life.

._._.a year later._._.

" I don't even now what I've done to make her anger" Mark crude onto your shoulder "it's okay maybe it's time"

1 year mark and molly have been fighting all the time and you where there the hole in tire time and you kept tell him to brake up with her because you hated seeing Mark upset after the fit was over.

Mark nodded and rang her. "Molly o think it's best the we shouldn't be together....... no I thinks it's for the best.......... no that's it were done don't bother coming over or calling me just...get out of my life please" Mark put his phone down and hugged you "thank you so much for being with me thought everything"

"That's my job Mark to be with you all the way" Mark smiled at you and by the end of the day you and Mark watched some cartoons and ate popcorn.

I hope you guys like it and as always I'll see you in the next part byeeeeeeee