Am I dreaming!?!?

It's been a year since Mark went into the military and it was a bit lonely at your house. You did have Chica to comfort you at times but she wasn't  a huge fan of you so she won't stay long enough for a pat or someone to talk to. 

Today you went to get your mail, and you got a yellow card saying.

To miss (l/n)

We are sad to inform you that Mr Mark Edward Fischbach has been missing in action. We try to find him but we couldn't. We think he was kidnapped or he ran way.

From Mr Mosage

As you got inside and you bed in slide down the foot and started to cry 'what if he did get kidnapped and he could die' these are some of things that are going though your head.

_._.10 days later_._._

You haven't left the house. You where a mess your hair was everywhere and other stuff that makes you look like a mess.

It was lunchtime and you were making a sandwich when you heard a knock. Went to the door and you saw you best friend. She grabbed your hand and dragged you to the park where you and Mark always hang out at.

You saw a men with red hair and in the military uniform you knew who it was...Mark...Mark was standing there looking into your eyes.

You didn't know but you started to cry. You ran to Mark and hugged him "omg I..I thought I lost you. I thought you died!" You say while crying onto his shoulder. "It's okay I had to run away I need to see you" (ahhh that was cringe) Mark say while rubbing you back. Trying to calm you.

Haft that you and Mark went home and  told the military people that Mark was safe and sound at home.

Ahhh that was bad but you get that. As always I hoped you like and I'll see you in the next part. Byeeeeeeeeee💩🏳️‍🌈😜