Chapter 19

~Jin's P.O.V~

Jin sat in art after his other classes, looking at Namjoons he smirked, before taking his pencil, stealing his art book and wrote in the corner.

Namjoon looked at him with confusion, "What are you doing?" He asked but Jin ignored him and slid back his book. Namjoon looked down and chuckled seeing what Jin wrote, "I love you too baby." Namjoon smiled and Jin giggled quietly.

Jin looked down at his picture thinking of what to add. It was a picture of the moon and stars, the sea, and a little bit of shading with a tree. "Joonie help me." Jin whined and laid his head down on the table and looked at him. Namjoon looked over at him and raised a brow, "First off, no, dont call me Joonie, second, with what?"
Jin smirked and rolled his eyes, "Joonie~" Jin cooed, "I don't know what to draw." Namjoon frowned and shook his head, "Jin. No. Also you already drew something, there isn't much needed to add. Maybe birds? People? I dont know." He shrugged before looking down and returned to drawing.

Jin frowned and though for a moment before looking around the room, he didn't want to add much more. It looked nice to him already. "Joonie." Jin whined softly and looked at him and Namjoon looked up and raised a brow. "Yes princess?" He smirked and Jin blushed, "Princess? Really?" "Yes. If you call me Joonie you are princess to me." Namjoon smirked and chuckled" setting down his pencil and rested his arm on the table and looked at Jin.

"Whatever. Anyways... I don't know what to draw!" Jin whined out and looked at Namjoon who sighed. "Draw us? I don't know. Yoongi and Jungkook. Tae and Hobi?" Namjoon hummed softly as he though of other things for him to draw, "Draw what you sees for a wedding? Something."

Jin smiled at the wedding idea, "Really?" "Yes. Who you dream if at the alter, you in a dress or something." Namjoon spoke and looked at Jin. Jin smiled widely and grabbed his pencil and started to draw. It took a while and the bell rang, Jin grabbed his things and looked at Namjoon, he hid the drawing of what he had drawn so far. Namjoon stood up, grabbed his things and looked at Jin.

Jin smiled softly and started to walk and Namjoon stood beside him. "Figured out what to draw?" He asked and Jin nodded his head quickly. "What is it?" Namjoon asked as he stared at the older male as he walked. "Something. You will see." Jin smiled and looked over at Namjoon. "Why can't I see now?" Namjoon smirked and hummed softly as he nudged Jin softly. "Hush." Jin giggled softly and smiled. "Oh fine. Anyways are you coming home with me from school?" Namjoon asked and Jin laughed softly, "Didn't we discuss this?" "Maybe but I forget things." He laughed softly and looked forward. "Yes. I brought clothes and things here. So you don't have to drive me home to get anything." JIn smiled and looked at the classroom that was approaching. "Any panties?" Namjoon teased hi and smirked and with that, Jin pushed Namjoon slightly and ran to his class room and set his things down before walking out and looking at Namjoon who wasn't far down the hall and waived bye to him before walking back in and taking his seat.

Hobi walked in and sat down besides him in the other desk. "Hello." Hobi smiled softly and looked at Jin. "How are you and Namjoon?" He smirked evilly and chuckled. "Fine. Why?" Jin asked and Jimin walked in and sat down in the desk behind Jin. "Jin." Jimin tapped his shoulder and Jin turned around and smiled at him. "Hey Jimin." Jin spoke sweetly and Hobi glared Jimin before smirking and looked forward. "Do you want to go skating after school? The two of us?" Jimin smiled at the older. "O-Oh. No. Sorry. I have plans." Jin frowned slightly, "Maybe tomorrow?" "Thats fine." Jimin chuckled softly and then before they knew it the bell rang.

Joonie: Baby

Joonie: Baby

Joonie: Answer me damnit

Joonie: Babeeeee

Joonie: JFC JIN

Princess: What?

Joonie: I miss you lol actually I ditched class oops.

Princess: Why...

Joonie: because I didn't want to go to English

Princess: If you get suspended you want see me until you came back to school.

Joonie: Really?

Joonie: you wouldn't.

Joonie: Actually you would shit.

Princess: yeah dumbass

Joonie: *picture sent*

Princess: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NAMJOON. WHAT THE FUCK.

Joonie: Hehe you're welcome

Princess: I didn't ask for that...

Joonie: you know you want it though.

Princess: kill me now... Wait where are you?

Joonie: Did you go back and look at it? Hehe

Princess: no but I can still see it in my messaging. I didn't delete it yet I am in class.

Joonie: Ohhhh sureeee

Princess: I officially hate you again.

Joonie: no you don't you love me

Joonie: if you didn't you would have stopped me that night ;)

Princess: kill me

Joonie: Maybe in bed if you know what I mean ;)

Princess: are you high?

Joonie: possibly

Princess: KIM NAMJOON!

Joonie: what?

Princess: OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU UGH.

Joonie: Calm down. In only horny for you

Princess: bye.

Joonie: I will spam you. :/

Princess: Byeeeeeee

Joonie: babe

Joonie: I won't leave you alone.

Joonie: watch me.

*200 unread messages from Joonie*