Chapter 7

~Namjoon's P.O.V~

Namjoon sat there on his bed and was thinking of how stupid he was to leave is Entries like that. Namjoon shook his head and pulled out the weed from his pocket and leaned over to his nightstand and pulled out a bowl. He smiled and started to pack it in and took out his lighter and lit it, smoking it.

Namjoon walked down stairs and stopped in the hall, listing to the two have another conversation.

"So... What do you think about Namjoon?" Tae asked.

"Hes... Ok? He is very scary." Jin sighed.

"Hes scary. Of course. He always has been. For the longest I could remember."

"Why? Why be scary and not nice?"

"He is nice. If you catch him at the right time."

"Yeah but I can't like that. Hes... Intimating. What if I was to piss him off? Hmmm?"

"Well... He can get physical. At school... But if you were to date him it would be a argument. Nothing to worry about."

"If we were together." Jin emphasized Taes words.

"Hey. I ship it. You two seem cute. The cute nice gay boy with the bad ass punk boy. Its like a fan fiction."

"This isn't a fan fiction though. Also he can't like a guy like me. Its only been a day."

"Yes but you know, Shrek? The movie? Give it three days! Boom!" Tae clapped his hands together loudly.

"Its not the same. This isn't a movie!" Jin shouted back.

"Well... Let the movie play! See where it goes! Namjoon may be hard as a rock, but he can be a huge softie. He can be sweet. I remember when he had a girlfriend, he was the nicest person, to her."

"Is he even gay?"

"Yes. He has fucked a guy, and that guy was me. It was new years and we were drunk as fuck. It hurts. Not gonna lie, also Hes huge as fuck!" Tae laughed as Namjoon smirked, knowing Jin was uncomfortable.

"Ew. I didn't need to know that! Dude! Im still a virgin!" Jin shouted at Tae who laughed.

"Let Namjoon be your first. Trust me Hes worth it."

"Dude!"

"What? Its the truth. Then again the only guy I want fucking me is him."

"God Tae. You are so childish then BAM! We got on the topic of sex."

"I wonder whose bigger...."

"TAE!"

"Im kidding! But back to the topic. You and Namjoon would be cute together."

"Tae...."

"Its true! Jin and Namjoon sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Tae sang as Namjoon finally walked into the room, hitting the bowl again. "Hey?" Namjoon smiled as he held his breath, soon exhaling letting out smoke. "How long have you been there?" Jin asked and Namjoon smiled, "Since I was mentioned to you." Tae blushed as well as Jin. "So... You heard?" Tae eaked and Namjoon nodded. "I have a big Dick huh?" Namjoon teased and Tae nodded, "Dude you hurt me."  Tae pointed out and leaned against Hobi. "I hurt everyone when it comes to sex. You aren't the first guy I fucked." Namjoon admitted. "Do you even have a std?" Jin asked and Namjoon shook his head, "I've been tested for everything after sex. The last time I fucked someone was... A month ago. I got tested the very next week. I got nothing. Im a clean man." Namjoon smiled and hit his bowl again.

"Dude." Jin spoke and squinted his eyes and Yoongi walked in and raised a brow. "Heard a topic about sex. What the fuck." Yoongi asked and the three laughed at him. Hoseok woke up slowly and looked around the group. "What." He asked and Jin shook his head and headed over to the rocking chair and sat down. Namjoon sat on the love seat and kicked his feet onto the couch. Yoongi shrugged and walked over, sitting in the arm of the couch near Tae.

"Dude let me hit that." Yoongi smiled and reached his arm out to Namjoon who hit it once more before passing it to Yoongi.

Tae rolled his eyes, unaware he was still leaning into Hoseok. Hoseok noticed this and wrapped his arms around Tae and reached his arm out for the bowl. Tae blushed and Yoongi rolled his eyes, hitting it again and handing it off to Hoseok.

Hoseok kept his arms around Tae as he hit the bowl and smiled. Namjoon felt weird and looked at Jin who was messing with his nails. "Hey Namjoon! Do Jins nails for him." Tae winked and Namjoon looked over at him, glaring. Tae jumped back into Hobi more and looked away. "Sure. Jin?" Namjoon asked and Jin looked up and nodded, "Sure." Namjoon laughed and stood up, heading upstairs Toby's room and opened his clean closet, going through a box quickly and pulling out his nail set. Jin sat on the bed and waited.

After a while Jin was starring at his long, gel nails. They had a very cute design on it. It was wings and had on the middle finger, a little gem in the middle. Namjoon and finished cleaning up his stuff and put it away. Then want deeper into the box grabbing out tattooing stuff. "What are you doing?" Jin asked, seeing the tattooing needle. "Do you want a tattoo?" Namjoon asked and Jin shrugged. "Uh... Never had one." Jin mumbled and looked down at his hand. "Its pretty painless. But... I have some on me so there's no pain for me." Namjoon shrugged and pulled out his thing, the ink,the other needle heads.

Jin studied Namjoon, he still didn't have a shirt on. Jin noticed he had a large tattoo on his back and one on his side that goes to his stomach. He looked down at Namjoon's legs and seen he had one on his thigh and down his leg on his right. Jin nodded slightly as he looked down at his own hand. "I want a heart on my middle." Jin holdout his hand,his blank middle. "Really? Nothing more?" Namjoon asked and looked at Jins hand. Jin shook his head as he smiled. Namjoon nodded before pulling out this piece of paper and folding it in half, "Want a pixel heart?" Namjoon asked and Jin shook his head, "No. Just a bubble heart, with a little shine." Namjoon nodded as he traced the heart out and put a little shine in it.

Jin sat there as Namjoon placed it down, positioning it before standing up and walking out of the room, coming back in with a wet wash cloth. Namjoon placed it down and held it over the little paper for a few before pulling it away. Jin shivered,the cloth was warm and the sudden cold air hit his hand. Namjoon pulled back the paper showing the heart and smiled. "It never works first time for me." Namjoon chuckled as he turned on the machine and put the needle onto the line, he followed the line carefully, not messing up. He dipped the needle in the ink when he needed to. He smiled as the lining was done. He switched the needles and got the red ink out along with the white. He dipped it into the white first and started the little shine. Jin watched and felt a little pain. He grew numb over the time. He watched as the red was added along with the tiny bit of shading. "Done." Namjoon said as he handed Jin the new cold washcloth.

Jin placed the cold washcloth onto his middle finger and smiled, "Thank you." "No problem. Call me if you want any more. I am awesome at it." Namjoon chuckled as he started to clean up.