18 ~ Epilogue

Iyana watched as several people made their way to the open casket, where Megan lay. She didn't look real, and that scared the Slytherin. She looked fake. Stuffed.

Maybe she was still alive somewhere, but with each passing day, she was starting to doubt it more and more.

Life for the Slytherin was going downhill. She honestly worked hard in classes and did her best, and was still top of her class. But she had no social life. She hid in the corner of the library and cried, or studied.

She understood why Megan felt so depressed before the two of them had met.

The world was a lonely place, and she felt a desperate urge to not be alone.

When everyone was seated, Iyana made her way to the front of everyone, nerves bunching up inside her. But she looked at the fake-Megan and felt somewhat more relaxed. She had to be alive, she had to be. 

"I want to thank everyone for coming today. I know if Megan was alive, she would love to see all of your faces here." Iyana began the eulogy with shaking hands, "She was a great person. She was always smiling and always had a helping hand for everyone that needed it. She made life worth living. She held the hands of the first years that were scared and hugged the seventh years that were just graduated. She didn't just have a passion for life, she had a deep sense of respect for it. I don't know if many of you know, but Megan died to save my life." She smiled weakly, the tears starting to fall, "I was kidnapped, because I loved her. She saved me, but the man that had taken me took her before she could process that I was safe."

There were a few soft sobs in the crowd, and she could see Megan's siblings crying.

"She was wonderful. I loved her, and I still love her. She won't leave my heart. Thank you for attending, and let's remember Megan as the person she was. Loving, kind, wholesome, and a hero. Thank you."

Iyana stepped down and felt a sense of relief over her body. She took a breath and knew that dead or alive, Megan was waiting for her.

And she wouldn't leave her waiting. 

Shit!

It's done~

Gosh, like I cried last chapter and slightly this chapter. I knew that it was going to end soon, so I just finished it now. 

Enjoy!