ten

ten minutes later, we finally arrived at jinyoungs destination. he pulled into what seemed to be a garage, and then he turned off the car and opened the car door. he grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me into the strange building. he led me to a room and he threw me onto the bed harshly, making the rope around my wrists cut deeper into my skin.
"here's your room, bummie! i decorated it just for you!" jinyoung clapped as he stood at the doorway.
"now be a good boy and stay in here." jinyoung backed out of the room and shut the door, locking it.

~youngjae's P.O.V~
"excuse me, did you see this guy leave the store?" i showed one of the employees that works at the store a picture of jaebum from the other day.
"he walked out with another guy a while ago. i saw they got into a blue car too, that guy didn't look too happy though." the cashier said.
"oh my god..." i started to cry harder.

~jaebum's P.O.V~
"jaebummieeee~..." jinyoung opened the door and the bright light blinded me.
"why did you turn the lights off bummie?~"
he turned on the room light and gasped.
"jaebum!"
i had successfully taken off the rope from my wrists, but in the process i had made the cuts even deeper.
blood covered the off white bed sheets and i was beginning to get dizzy, possibly from all the blood loss.
"oh my god..." jinyoung paced back and forth, and soon he ran out the door.
i thought "perfect time to get away.."
i stood up and walked as steady as i could. wandering, i found my way to the main room. i spotted my phone laying on a table next to the door.
from the other room, i could hear jinyoung on the phone speaking to someone.
i ran and grabbed my phone, and then i ran out the front door to freedom.
i turned on my phone and saw that youngjae had messaged me.
jaebummie~ Youngjae
fluffballjae~ OH MY GOD JAEBUM ARE YOU OKAY TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE ROGHT NOW I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE PERSON WHO TOOK YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW!
jaebummie~ i don't know where i am, im dizzy... too much blood im sorry, jae. call me

fluffballjae is calling...

{answer or decline?}
"youngjae im at a park."
"a park?! where?!"
"i don't know... im bleeding a lot and im getting dizzy youngjae"
"DONT WORRY JAEBUM ILL BE THERE" i could hear the pain and sadness in his voice as he spoke.
"the park with the swings, the only park with swings youngjae, you know where that is, please hurry"
"ILL BE THERE PLEASE DONT HANG UP YET ILL BE THERE"

"JAEBUM!!!" i heard jinyoung yell.
"SHIT! youngjae he's after me please help me please.."
i tried to stand up but i fell onto my knees. my head ached and my eyes hurt to open.  soon enough, jinyoung was right in front of me.
"you've been bad, jaebum... you deserve to be punished for this..." jinyoung grabbed my wrist and i screamed out in pain.
"LET ME GO!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" i couldn't put up much of a fight so soon i was being dragged along by jinyoung. i still held my phone up to my ear with shaky hands, only to hear the sound of youngjae breathing heavily.
"wait... for me jaebum... ill save you..."

"JAEBUM!" i looked over my shoulder to see youngjae running towards me.
"how the fuck did he get here?!" jinyoung let go of my wrist and started to run.
"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!"
youmgjae caught up with jinyoung and tackled him to the ground.
"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" youngjae swung brutally at the defenseless jinyoung.
"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TO GO NEAR MY JAEBUM EVER AGAIN!!!"
once youngjae had gotten all his anger out, he ran to me.
my vision was fading and i couldn't speak.
"jaebum, you'll be okay, i promise."