sixteen

*HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day with your loved ones! Or join me on Forever Alone Day.*

"see you, baby~"

"b-bu-bummie..." my shaky hands reached out and grasped more air as i tried to breathe. blood covered the back of his head and it slowly dripped onto the concrete. with weak knees, i stood up and walked as steadily as i could over to my bummie only to fall onto my knees next to him. i put his head on my lap and ran my hand through his soft, raven hair. tears slid off my cheeks and onto jaebums face and i held him in my arms.
"p-p-pl-please b-bummie... stay w-w-w-with me.... please!" jaebum laid lifelessly in my arms.
i heard a metal click and i stayed in the same position.
"they're up he- HOLY SHIT!" i heard yugyeom yell.
"YOUNGJAE?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!" mark yelled.
yell yell yell.
just shut up and do something.
save bummie.
i can't lose him.
but none of the words i wanted to say would come out.
"MARK GO GET SOMEONE! HURRY THE FUCK UP!" yugyeom's voice started to crack and tears were threatening to be spilled. mark quickly ran out and was soon to return.
more people came into the stair well and started to pull jaebum away from me.
"n-no... DONT TAKE MY BUMMIE!" i yelled, even more tears came out and it was like two waterfalls. i held onto jaebum tightly, ill never let go.
"youngjae. let go of jaebum so they can save him. please youngjae let go." mark pleaded, tears also running down his cheeks.
"no, no, no, bummie is okay..." i brushed jaebums hair out of his face and cupped his cheek with my hand.
"youngjae let go!" yugyeom yelled at me, grabbing my arms.
"please don't make me leave my bummie, please yugyeom..."
"let go or else he won't live."
"live bummie, don't leave me. i won't forgive you... you can't leave me..."

~unknown p.o.v~
"boss, we got the kid." jun stated with a smile on his face.
"did you kill him?" i questioned.
"yes sir. the other boy was crying, it was priceless. join us sometimes, you'll enjoy it, boss." mingyu added.
"i might just take your word on that."

bang.

~youngjaes p.o.v~
"bummie bummie bummie bummie jaebum jaebum jaebum jaebum had jae jae jAe baby..." his name kept racing through my mind, keeping me up and awake throughout the whole night.
i heard a faint knock on my door and i just curled up into a ball under my sheets.
"youngjae... are you awake?" bambam whispered.
i hummed a yes back and he opened the door slowly.
"y-youngjae..." bambam hiccuped.
"h-he's gonna be okay..." he stated.
i sat up and jumped out of bed.
"take me to him right now." i held his shoulders and wildly shook him around. he nodded and i ran out into the hall.