twenty

jaebum, this is your chance...

i lifted the cold metal chair over my head and hesitated a second while bambam put up his act so i could get the chance to catch the man off guard as much as he could.
"you should rethink this, leave now, and like implied earlier, go fuck yourself." bambam said, attracting the attention of the man even more.
"i'd rather not."

this is my chance.
i took it and swung the chair down harshly. the cold metal banged against the mans skull and made a resounding crack echo throughout the room.
the man fell to the floor immediately and didn't move an inch.
i let out a loud sigh and so did yugyeom, bambam, and youngjae.
"smart going bam. you saved us all, you really did. we could've been in a worse situation if you hadn't had come up with this plan." i patted bambam on the shoulder and i meant every word i said.
"i-i didn't save us, you did jaebum. you caught onto my act and you're the one who actually stopped the guy." bambam argued.
"you saved us and you're getting all the credit because you deserve it bam." youngjae added while he got up from the bed. he wrapped his arms around me tightly and i gladly took him into my embrace.
"everything okay in- oh my lord,what happened?!" a nurse walked into the room only to find two men standing at the door with guilty faces, two hugging near the bed and a man passed out on the floor with a chair laid on him and a gun in his hand.

"i can explain."