twelve

"jaebum, have you learned that liking other boys is wrong yet?" my mother asked while running her fingers through my hair.
"its not wrong."
she struck me across the face and stood up from the hospital bed.
"i didn't raise you this way!! my boy was supposed to marry a beautiful young lady and have children! as my only child, i at least wished for grandchildren!"
"IM SORRY IM SUCH A FAILURE THEN!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. my mother grabbed me by my shoulders and slapped me again.
i instantly heard the door open and in came mark, jackson, and youngjae. youngjae stepped in first and grabbed my mothers arm and practically threw her out the door. he slammed the door in her face and let out a long sigh.
"how do you always end up in some sort of trouble, im jaebum?" youngjae shook his head and held it low.
"just my luck i guess..."
"man, you have hand marks on both sides of your face. you okay?" mark asked.
"yeah, im good."
"we... uh... heard everything..." jackson admitted.
"so you did huh..." jackson nodded.
the door creaked open and two security guards came into the room.
"excuse me sir. this woman came to me and said you forcefully threw her out of her sons hospital room. im afraid im going to have to escort you out of the building..." the tall and muscular security guard said while grabbing youngjae by the arm.
"he didn't do anything." i told the guard. "id rather him stay than that person" youngjae smiled.
"that boy pushed me out of my darling sons hospital room and slammed the door in my face! he deserves to be taken out of here!"
"SAYS THE ONE WHO SLAPPED THEIR CHILD TWO TIMES!!!" youngjae yelled while holding back his hostility.
"can't you see the red marks on his face?" jackson pointed out. the guards examined my face and saw the two red hand marks laid across my face.
"could you please take that crazy lady out of my room?" i asked, rolling my eyes at her.
"you'll regret this, im jaebum..." she stated as security dragged her out the door.