Chapter 34

Amira POV

The morning sunshine hit my face waking me from my deep slumber.

I stretch , releasing all the sleepy energy from me. I smile to myself, remember the events from last night. The happiness I felt never disappearing from my memories. How I actually somewhat proposed Mazin. The guy who bullied. How I made him fall in love with me only figuring out I myself fell in love with him.

I never felt this happy in my life and never have I was in love. Each moment we spent at the wedding felt like a dream. The way he made me blush just by talking to me.

I get out of my warm bed and head into the shower, the coldness hitting my body. Getting goosebumps, I turn the water to warm spot.

Today was the day when Mazin was going to ask my Father if he could married me. He told me he was coming over in the morning with his parents. So I had to look a bit decent, meaning I would have to put on makeup which I hated. After a few minutes, I get out of the shower a dry myself.

Minutes of applying on makeup, I take out a red long sleeve maxi dress and a black scarf. Lazily I slightly put the scarf on my head loosely.

Mother knew they will be coming over since I had told her Mazin and them were coming over but, I hadn't told her the reason. All these years she has been negging me about getting married and settling in with a decent man. Who would have thought that man will me Mazin.

As I was about to exit my room, the door bell rings, making me once again smile.

Mazin POV
Oh how happy my parents were after I told about the marriage proposal, they were always found of Amira. The sad part was they didn't know why I have done to her for all those years.

Telling your parents you bullied a innocent girl because of her appearance and was feeling like she deserved was not going to happen. It was out secret even though the whole school knew, I didn't want my partner nor her to be part of something on the past.

We let our affairs aside and started over last night. No secrets were holding us apart.

The fact that she actually wants to get married to me made me feel like the luckiest man alive, and I thank Allah for that.

The door opens revealing Amira who happily greets us  with a Salam. She moves to the side in order for us to come. My mother gets her with kisses on both her cheeks and Amira returns the kind act doing the same thing. I could tell she was happy as me. Finally we could be able to be more than just friends.

Amiras sibling were away at their aunt's house, which she texted me about. So there wouldn't be no kids running around. Her parents sat back on the couch after greeting us. We all sit down while Amira went to get tea for everyone. I overhead her mom say to being some tea for us,as she was told she went into the kitchen.

After minutes of her being i get bored and excuse myself to the bathroom even though i wasn't heading there. Our parents didn't expect anything nor was anything going to happen especially when our parents were in the same roof.

I enter the kitchen, Amira pouring the tea into the cups. She tastes the tea, scrunching her nose disgusted. I slightly chuckle, she gasps startled.

"Oh great come here," She said excited

Confused I walk towards her uneased.

She smiles at me and pour some tea into a cup, she then puts the cup besides my mouth sigling to have a taste.I open my mouth and take a sip. Immediately I spill out the tea out of my mouth.