Mother

A/N: 

I barely proof read it and i didnt use word doc this time so forgive anymisktakes please! I know that Peter is supposed to be a young boy but for the sake of the story I'm doing more of a innocent 16/17 year old same goes for the lost boys...dont hate me...it just made sense to me to change the ages of the characters also because the boys are played by 1D you don't have to picture them as when they were 16/17, you can picture them whatever makes sense to you. And since you're Wendy you can be however old you want! okay thanks for reading! enjoy! xx :) 

-------------

Wendy and I thought it would be best, for the time being if we walked home rather than flew. Okay, she thought it would be best since she was out of pixie dust and she would feel bad if I flew her there. As we were walking through the forest jungle I was kicking stones, playing with them between my feet.  

"So what do you think Peter?" I look over at Wendy, she was talking again. And I wasn't listening, again. 

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked her leaving my make shift toy behind and intertwining our hands.  

"I was wondering if you wanted to throw a party with the indians and the boys." She sighed looking forward.  

"Oh, well I think that is a great idea." 

"Really? I mean, I was thinking we could even ask Tink-Oh, sorry...I forgot." She said looking down, her smile fading. 

"Oh don't worry about it, I'm sure Tink will come around eventually. The fairies are very busy this time of year to even consider doing something not on the schedule." I said laughing trying to make her feel better. It didn't seem to be working.  As we approached Hangman's Tree, I took notice to the sky growing darker. I smiled, today wasn't as bad as I thought; with what bringing a girl to NeverLand. Well actually just bringing somebody in general. 

"Uhm Peter?" 

"Mhnm?" 

"Where is your hideout?" 

I looked at her for a while and then I started laughing. 

"What? What's so funny?" Wendy asked putting her hands on her hips. 

"You are the storyteller of my life, yeah?" I asked leaning against the enterance of the tree. 

"Yes, I suppose so..." 

"And you know me probably just as well as I know myself, correct?" 

"Oh, I wouldn't say that but-" I cut her off putting my index finger up. 

"And you don't know where my hideout is." Her face turned a deep shade of pink, almost red, from either embrassment or she was angry again. 

"I tell your adventure stories, not bedtime stories." 

"Ah, but you tell my stories at bedtime. And for the record, we don't really have a bedtime here." 

"Then what was the point of bringing me if you don't have a bedtime for me to tell stories during?" She asked crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow. I opened my mouth but quickly closed it, she got me there. 

"Well...uhm...the boys need a mother remember?" I replied smirking at her. She rolled her eyes and shifted her weight onto her left foot. 

"Just show me where the hideout is Pan." 

"First things first, the location has to stay a secret okay?" 

"Okay." She said putting her hands behind her back.